Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Talk to Strangers!

Stranger: where r u from

You: H3££0, 1 4m h3r3 70 1nƒ0rm ¥0µ 7h47 µp0n (£0$1n9 7h1$ (0nv3r$4710n, ¥0µr Ð474 w1££ b3 r3(0rÐ3Ð 4nÐ $µbm1773Ð 70 7h3 90v3rnm3n7 ƒ0r ƒµr7h3r 4n4£¥$1$.

Stranger: yes?

You: 7h4n|{ ¥0µ ƒ0r ¥0µr (00p3r4710n. 4£$0, (h33$3 1$ 4 Ð3£1(10µ$ ƒ00Ð 173m

Stranger: ur from haxxor land! cool

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

It's great fun when you're bored, although I did meet a few interesting people. The car guy from the UK and a guy from China. Kinda sad that over there they are under the impression that Americans don't like them.

Otherwise I just screwed with people. thanks Martin for showing me this. :P

Depends on who you talk to and how you f@#k with their heads. :P

But what's wrong with you that you would need to go out and harrass people on the internet? Because it seems extremely immature and cowardly to do something like that. It's far more fun to mess with your friends than someone you don't know because strangers don't know you, don't give a $h!, and are just much more likely to be like "oh, here's yet another emotional 12-year-old on the internet, goodbye." You can actually punk your friends and bring it up into the future.

You've been at this site for years, but I don't recall your age, if you've ever posted it. If I had to guess, though, I'd say you're prolly around 17? 18?

But what's wrong with you that you would need to go out and harrass people on the internet? Because it seems extremely immature and cowardly to do something like that. It's far more fun to mess with your friends than someone you don't know because strangers don't know you, don't give a $h!, and are just much more likely to be like "oh, here's yet another emotional 12-year-old on the internet, goodbye." You can actually punk your friends and bring it up into the future.

You've been at this site for years, but I don't recall your age, if you've ever posted it. If I had to guess, though, I'd say you're prolly around 17? 18?

Man what seriously crawled up your ass and died?

And I don't know about you, but of the first or 2nd line out of someone is "let's cyber" well I'm pretty sure intelligent conversation is out of the question.

So why not speak in 1337 or talk about government conspiracies.

It's awesome when some people actually play along!

Man what seriously crawled up your ass and died?

Absolutely nothing. It has just been years since anything like this was even remotely entertaining to me. I dunno, I guess I never found it to be "funny" to go around trying to be obnoxious and annoying. Not much of a draw for me.

And I don't know about you, but of the first or 2nd line out of someone is "let's cyber" well I'm pretty sure intelligent conversation is out of the question.

No one has ever said "let's cyber" to me, nor have I to anyone. If anyone ever did, I'd probably navigate away, because that's just strange.

So why not speak in 1337 or talk about government conspiracies.

Well, if it entertains you, then fine, but I seriously just don't understand the draw to acting like a fool on the internet.

It's awesome when some people actually play along!

Just wow.

Absolutely nothing. It has just been years since anything like this was even remotely entertaining to me. I dunno, I guess I never found it to be "funny" to go around trying to be obnoxious and annoying. Not much of a draw for me.

Let me tell you that your constant bitching on this site as of late and wanting to ban people etc. is obnoxious and annoying, even more so than the things you complain about.