Automotive Enthusiasm

Cory Wolfe

Basically... I'm just looking for an excuse to show off my lovely "Wall of Pontiac"... So.. uh... you can post pics to show your enthusiam for automobiles too... I guess... Yeeeah...... :unsure: :lol: :D

Anyways, my room is so small that I had to take many pics, and in some cases, crop two together, to show it all. Also, don't mock my Xmas decorations... I can't help it that I have the spirit of Xmas... :P

The "Wall of Pontiac"

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The "rest"...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The "Xmas decor"...

Posted Image
Posted Image

The "Favorite Expression"...

Posted Image

BTW, sorry for the extremely poor quality of the pictures. My camera sucks and it lets me know that. Also, please ignore the fact that my room is ugly, uneven, really ugly, small, and old... I did the best I could to take your attention away from that... (even though I'm telling you this... Ironic...)

Edited by blackviper8891

Hmmm....

Along with the pics of my cars on the website....check out this section, that includes pics of my Chevrolet models, etc....

http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"I wonder if it's too late" ... Nickelback ... 'Photograph'

Ah... cool, Cort. I didn't post pics of the models in my den (the door is to the right of that bookshelf in the above pic). It's been well over a year since I've cleaned it so it's messy and it smells... :P That and it has a bunch of Jeff Gordon stuff (more than what I have of Pontiac stuff, believe it or not), but not enough people here like NASCAR. So I'd probably have a riot of angry C&Gers chasing me with torches, if I posted pics of it. :D Also in there is my desk where I draw my masterpieces. :lol: B) Haha... That's why it's messy... so many drawings and I just put them all over (the floor, my desk, my shelves, my stands... you name it).

Due to the fact that my car-saturated bedroom days are about 12 years behind me, my garage is the new "bedroom".

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
WHTHOTT was my 1992 Grand Prix SE plate. At the bottom you can see the 88 IROC plate. Guess what car that was from.
Posted Image

Here are two pictures that I could find at home of the old days (I can find more at my parents house on Christmas eve)

Remember I am a child of the late 80's early nineties - so these pics are probably 1992-93. The first is my bedroom. Faces have been blocked to protect the innocent.

Posted Image

CHALLENGE:

1. Name all the hiarband CD boxes on the wall to the left. The big poster in the middle is Skid Row.
2. Find my favorite line from an eighties movie.

This pic is of my basement from about 1996 when I was a manager at Software ETC, hence all the video game crap. BV, you should like my wall art.

Posted Image

I'll look for real good stuff this weekend at my parents house so you can see how hopelessly GM addicted I was in the eighties.

BV, you should like my wall art.

Yes... I do. Especially the front bumper off of your Fiero that you kept. I'd do that... but I haven't had my car ran into yet (that and car worth having the front bumper :P ).

Also love the #3 collection... Guess I'll have to post my #24 collection. :D Messy den and all.

Wow.... cool stuff all three of you.

BV: where the heck did you get this poster of the SRT8 Charger? IS that from the Brochure? My heart almost stopped when I saw that!

Posted Image

Ah... cool, Cort.

*nods*

Thank you!!!

I didn't post pics of the models in my den (the door is to the right of that bookshelf in the above pic). It's been well over a year since I've cleaned it so it's messy and it smells...

So what? I think you need to post the pics!!!! He he he

And, Walt ... excellent pics!!!!

Wow.... cool stuff all three of you.

BV: where the heck did you get this poster of the SRT8 Charger? IS that from the Brochure? My heart almost stopped when I saw that!

[post="62465"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It (along with the others) came from a brochure/advertisement in a Jan issue of C&D or MT, can't remember.

*nods*

Thank you!!!

I didn't post pics of the models in my den (the door is to the right of that bookshelf in the above pic). It's been well over a year since I've cleaned it so it's messy and it smells...

So what? I think you need to post the pics!!!! He he he
And, Walt ... excellent pics!!!!

[post="62653"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Alright, but I must warn you... the smell may somehow creep it's way onto the pics, into your computer, and into your house. It may be overwhelming and make you pass out... :P That and if you're not a fan NASCAR MCs done in rainbow and flames paintjobs with #24s on the sides, you might want to see pics. :D

Alright, but I must warn you... the smell may somehow creep it's way onto the pics, into your computer, and into your house. It may be overwhelming and make you pass out... :P That and if you're not a fan NASCAR MCs done in rainbow and flames paintjobs with #24s on the sides, you might want to see pics.

Post 'em....

Course, I'm not a fan of the current monte carlos in NASCAR....so, those I may chuckle at ... but, who cares? Post 'em....and that, buddy, is an ORDER!

BV, how much disposable income do you have!?? :o

[post="63111"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, there once was a time when I spent all my money on diecast and #24 stuff... and when my birthday/xmas gifts consisted of only that for the most part. But it's been a year or two since then. Now all my money goes toward my car/future car and music and I ask for... better gifts that I can use like money, clothes, etc...

ted i think that you win the award for best and simplest most revealing picture of your room good job on the panning

i like the charger pic too man but my room has like 2 matchbox cars over the comp and thats it soory i share a room

[post="63114"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Haha... so I take it you don't like my cluttered walls? :D Well, that's me. I hate empty space and my ugly walls so I cover them up with loads of posters and such. I mean... I'm a Pontiac fanatic; just look at the interiors of them... :P

Holy crap, BV, quite a lot there!  Heh...nice!

[post="63223"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah... thanks. B)

• 2 months later...

My room... it's been updated recently, so I must post more pics, you know... :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Anyways, my parents are trying this new punishment technique where they take my TV and put it on the dining room table. I don't quite understand it yet, so I'll keep you informed about whether it works or not.

Posted Image

Here's my custom made Cadillac lamp shade. :P

Posted Image

...And my Pontiac diecast.

Posted Image

Finally... my room at night... with some of my awesome lights on. 8)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

CHALLENGE:

1. Name all the hiarband CD boxes on the wall to the left. The big poster in the middle is Skid Row.

Hmm...I think I see:

Queensryche - Rage for Order
Def Leppard - Adrenalize
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
No clue on the next one---too much glare
No idea on the one below
Def Leppard - Hysteria
White Lion - Pride
Metallica - ...And Justice for All Edited by mustang84

Alright... if people don't start commenting... I'm going to leave C&G forever. :D I'm dead serious. No, really, I am. Don't doubt me! I will! Take that look off you're face! How dare you look at me that way?!?!? The nerve of you idiots! God! Okay... I'm done. Bye, bye...

Posted Image

My DCX wall. looking into bedroom from door.

Posted Image
from corner of bedrrom with same window in view.

Posted Image

that chair back there...thats the one i spend countless hours on C&G in.

i have all DCX;s hangiong on my wall, excluding the top border which is just magazine covers. o and i have a few chevy suburban and chevy thaoe brochures hanging up jsut b/c i think they are the best looking suvs ever made.