<<Insert Title Here>>

NOS2006

Am I the only one around here who likes everything "neat?" Like, most things have to have "neat" colors (nothing real bright, mainly light colors and earth-tones), be right in place (obsessive compulsive), etc? Nothing metro about it.. just everything has to be "neat" Am I the only one?

I'll add.. For example.. I don't like multi-colored Christmas lights. White. That's all. Maybe a strand of blue or green, but white must be the main and most-used color. This year my parents did the yard in a few diff types of strands.. multi-colored, pink, green, white, etc. When asked if I liked them, I said no because they're too colorful. And they got pissed at me lol. Now is this just me? Is it weird that I'll only wear preppy clothes because they're "neat" and fit "right" and everything?

actually i was driving around with my girlfriend and we were looking at x-maz lights and we were saying that only white should be on is own i dont mind red or green(but only red and green) thrown in but they cant be on their own. and i hate teh blow up crap and the trees that are trying to hard to look realistic but look tacky, i like the spiraled cones better who the fudge puts lights on an indoor tree in anything but a spiral anyways? noone so why the fudge would you make the outside look so retarded oh and i like clothes to fit well meaning tighter than is easy to find (i guess its called european fit in dress shirts and suits) and one in a while a button up dress shirt or golf polo. i dont mind colors and again they have to be pastel or something i can only stand so many colors at a time so no bright ass rainbows just like brown and black can be bold everything else has to be faded into brown or black or white.. k?

Exactly, mute! And you can't have writing across your shirt unless it's tastefully done. And no sentences. Just a name like "California" or "Abercrombie" or something. No "I'm with stupid" written across the shirt. Euro fit is the greatest.

Damn... NOS is a total prep. :P I love bright colors, but I love darkness. You see... there are two sides to me. Generally I'll wear anything as long as it's really bright and colorful or really dark and evil. I have a white as well as bright blue, red, and orange shirts while I also have black with small tints of dark red, green, blue, and orange shirts. All are button down, thin/polyester, and loose fit. My pants... included a few jeans as well as some blue (not jeans) black, tan, and white. All are loose fit and somewhat baggy, but not overly baggy. Now, don't get me wrong... I'll wear other things, I just generally don't like tight clothing or such, aka preppy clothing. I do have a few shirts like that as well as pants. I'll wear them every once in while... mainly special gatherings where I don't want to look... well... you be the judge of my above description. :D Anyways... Don't worry... I have inner urges to wear clothing like these more often. I do like them, I'm just stuck in a phase that I've started to get out of. I guess there are three sides to me... :P Oh hell... I think there are even more than that! :lol:

All my jeans (except one pair) are light. I even have a white pair. All my shirts are light (except a couple navy blue ones). My polos are mainly light (by mainly I mean I have a couple with dark and white alternating stripes). Button ups are all light. One brown sweatshirt. That's all that's dark..

I agree that white lights are by far the best looking on trees. I like to keep things tidy and clean, very clean. Nothing turns me off more than a dirty house. Clean is very necessary, I feel sick if the area I am in is dirty.

[post="60601"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh... I'm a definite clean/neat/germ freak. Well, a lazy one. I mean to keep things tidy, but I let things go and forget about and keep putting it off. That's why my den hasn't been cleaned in over a year. It's a total mess.... and it smells, horribly. But yes, clean is better... for all things. I'm very OCD about it. I must look over glasses, silverware, etc before I use it. I have to use a cloth if I ever need the plunger (no one washes they're hands in this house... and my toilet sucks so it gets used often). I won't touch any drinks if they're let stand for an abundance of time. I try not to breath when someone coughs, sneezes, etc. I generally think about this stuff. Haha... wow, I'm wierd. Someone please hit me over the head. :P

I collect free Tshirts from various places, so I wear those. I don't really like my room to get messy, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it. However, when I do get around to cleaning it (it's only happened once this year), it does feel "fresh". And on the subject of Christmas lights, I don't really care as long as they're not dark colors.

Last year I actually started getting dirty without bitching and moaning. I can work on a car now without bitching about my dirty hands. Also, am I the only one who thinks Family Guy, South Park, Beavis/Butthead, etc. are outrageously stupid and pointless?

Damn... NOS is a total prep. :P

I love bright colors, but I love darkness. You see... there are two sides to me. Generally I'll wear anything as long as it's really bright and colorful or really dark and evil. I have a white as well as bright blue, red, and orange shirts while I also have black with small tints of dark red, green, blue, and orange shirts. All are button down, thin/polyester, and loose fit. My pants... included a few jeans as well as some blue (not jeans) black, tan, and white. All are loose fit and somewhat baggy, but not overly baggy.

Now, don't get me wrong... I'll wear other things, I just generally don't like tight clothing or such, aka preppy clothing. I do have a few shirts like that as well as pants. I'll wear them every once in while... mainly special gatherings where I don't want to look... well... you be the judge of my above description. :D Anyways... Don't worry... I have inner urges to wear clothing like these more often. I do like them, I'm just stuck in a phase that I've started to get out of. I guess there are three sides to me... :P Oh hell... I think there are even more than that! :lol:

[post="60610"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

see?
C&G is one of the best sites cuz they disprove stereotypes like the ones about how gay men are the most fashionalbe ..... :P j/k

but anyways as far as my attire?

2 pair stonewashed (light?) jeans
1 pair dark stonewashed jeans
1 pair green scout pants
1 pair black sweats
1 orange shirt
1 brown shirt
1 light blue shirt
1 dark blue shirt
1 reg blue shirt
black socks
white socks
boxers or assorted colors and fabrics (alot of those)
running shoes
brown suede boat shoes
black old scuffed dress shoes
green chucks
brown leather sandals
hiking boots
edit* grey vans

as of right now thats all i own

i borrow my bros shirt thats a light colorful pastel button up, looks nice
gonna order some new polos, white and im gonna get one brown with a ups insignia on it
gonna get more pants or do as i did before alter old pants to fit
but i def like to dress well and i plan on getting a more attractive attire cuz no offense to BV but i used to dress like that and its not me, my style changed, and i havent grown so nothing fits anymore the way i want

sad but true
im not metro Edited by mute

Last year I actually started getting dirty without bitching and moaning. I can work on a car now without bitching about my dirty hands.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Family Guy, South Park, Beavis/Butthead, etc. are outrageously stupid and pointless?

[post="60627"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:blink: Well, you can never lump Family Guy in with those other two. I love Family guy, it is definitely very funny. South park is dumb and bevis and butthead have disappeared.

Last year I actually started getting dirty without bitching and moaning. I can work on a car now without bitching about my dirty hands.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Family Guy, South Park, Beavis/Butthead, etc. are outrageously stupid and pointless?

[post="60627"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I don't mind getting my hands dirty... it just depends with what. Like... I will never gut a deer... ever. I'd rather lose my manhood... haha... :lol: But things like grease, mud, etc I'm totally fine with. :D

As for those shows... What?!?!? South Park and Beavis & Butthead rule!!!! :P

yah not too keen on any of those shows tho i can admit they are funny but i have better more fun things to do that i wont miss for any of those shows and i am not metro lol BTW all my clothes have some sort of stain in them i dont really care at all but i like to keep my hands clean so that i dont shake someone hand and feel bad..... but i have great work/ play gloves so its straight

see?
C&G is one of the best sites cuz they disprove stereotypes like the ones about how gay men are the most fashionalbe ..... :P j/k

but i def like to dress well and i plan on getting a more attractive attire cuz no offense to BV but i used to dress like that and its not me, my style changed, and i havent grown so nothing fits anymore the way i want

sad but true
im not metro

[post="60628"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Haha... to an extent, you're right. I'm not fashionable. Never meant to be... Anyways, no offense taken. :P

BTW, your best attire is when you have nothing o... nevermind. Oops. :lol: I need to learn to contain myself. :D

Haha... to an extent, you're right. I'm not fashionable. Never meant to be... Anyways, no offense taken. :P

BTW, your best attire is when you have nothing o... nevermind. Oops. :lol: I need to learn to contain myself. :D

[post="60641"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hah no im just saying that my style changed not cuz it sucked it just wasnt me
i wouldnt dress like that cuz it doesnt look like me and frankly i dont know how without getting caught on everything........i used to snag my clothes on anything and everything i gave up and now i dress different

hah lol good one with the best attire
i def agree if i dont sound perverted that being naked = awesome
but i feel uncomfortable being naked unless there is a good guy to girl ratio.... soory not that comfortable

and i forgot to mention so im gonna do a little post whoring lol i have a black and grey sweater and a pair of black long underwear top and bottom gonna get more sweaters but not long underwear........ill just have to wash that yah and i dont care whether or not people think im metro its kinda a compliment saying i look good not like im trying to impress anyone im already taken and happy

I've got a weird type of OCD. I have no problem doing a huge burnout in my Camaro where the engine is reving at 6900rpm for 40 sec. straight, and then leaving the tire shards all over the rear quarters for months, but if my PANTHR vanity plate is 3-degrees askew I get all panicky and must fix it immediately. Or for instance I'll get junkyard rims/tires for My Camaro held on with old rusty lugnuts but yet I put tire shine on them every so often. And who the hell else runs Mobil1 oil and Sunoco Premium-Ultra (93/94) in their Camaro but yet their alternator is chained to the inner wheel well? :blink: I'm just a very strange person. :wacko: Edited by Sixty8panther

Grease stains = Casual.

No grease stains = Formal.

There you have my wardrobe.

[post="60624"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's me in a nutshell. I'm the anti-metro. I don't spend much more than $100 on clothes any given year. Not because I can't afford to, I just don't want to. I'd rather stretch my wardrobe as far as it will go, stuff that money away, and put it towards the Corvette/Camaro of my dreams.