C&G Set To Invade The NAIAS '06

Guest Josh

Be with C&G as we start our coverage in under one week of the 2006 North American International Auto Show live from Detroit, Michigan and surrounding metro areas. Myself and C&G member Chris Pauwels (featured in PHR and all over the web!) will be covering GM's invite only event at the GM Heritage Center in Sterling Heights, Michigan on Sunday, January the 8th. The fun does not stop there as we'll hop in the Solstice & head down to Chevrolets debut of a yet to be announced concept vehicle from the Cobo Center in Detroit. We promise to have everything you will need for this years auto show debuts. Check with us on the 9th as we provide your exclusive video of the debuts from the show floor as well as exclusive imagery. It's going to be a blast!

I read the Pontiac concept will be a "retro-themed" heritage high- roof wagon based on the delta platform which will share a significant amount of sheetmetal with an unidentified chevrolet currently being sold. I wonder what it could be? Hahaha.. Just kidding... It's funny to think that GM would've actually thought of doing that several years ago.

where was the pontiac concept talked about? I thought all pontiac was getting at this year's show as the solstice GXP?

[post="66720"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm not aware of one. But who knows.

Also I'll be in the press room probably the whole f'in time if you guys want to stop by.

We'll be meeting up for sure, Dave. When are you getting into Metro-Detroit? Myself & Chris have a hotel room booked with the rest of GM guests in Troy for Sunday evening if you wish to head up early or if you're getting in Sunday evening.

We'll be meeting up for sure, Dave. When are you getting into Metro-Detroit? Myself & Chris have a hotel room booked with the rest of GM guests in Troy for Sunday evening if you wish to head up early or if you're getting in Sunday evening.

[post="67101"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm coming in saturday night to settle into my hotel room/office and then hit the show running Sunday morning first thing since I must cover more than just GM ;)

But let's meet in the press room for sure after the glorious first day.

Cellie is coming over PM.