just like BV

mute

well guys im kinda thinking about a new car as well im driving a v6 toyota camry from 95 or a 97 v6 dodge grand caravan thinking prelude or something along the lines of easy-ish to insure and cheap i mean dirty cheap like same price range as BV but please no 240sx

If I were you, I'd stay away from 2drs if at all possible. You're young, and to the insurance companies, coupes + young drivers = $$$$$$$$$$ If you're open to getting a truck, you can probably pick up a late 90s S10 for really cheap, and insurance in general isn't terrible on pickups. If you don't want 4x4, getting one with the 2.2L should suffice, and mileage will be pretty good, at least what you're getting now with the Camry/Caravan.

If you're planning on going to college, definately get something with 4 doors. It makes moving so much easier. Insurance companies are outrageous when it comes to coupes...especially if you're still in high school. It's pretty much why I've stuck with my Luminas for the past 5 years, even though I badly want something else....I know insurance will bite me in the ass until I turn 25.

What? No 240SX? Too bad for you then... :P

Oh!!! ...I Know!!! You can buy my Grand Am!!! :lol: I mean... it runs, and its shitty. You said shitty. As long as you don't mind the knockin', the tickin', the leakin'... You'll be high and mighty in a super fast Grand Am GT... with a 5spd! :D Buy it... you know you wanna...