I swear that there....

daves87rs

not a damn job left in michigan.... :facepalm:

I'm so tired of it....I want to give up....really. :(

I wish leaving was an option, but at the moment, I have ties (both family and financal) that will keep me here for a while.

I've cut back...but I think you just get to a point where you don't plan to dig deeper....

At least I've had a few interviews, but.....*sigh*

Sorry guys, I just had to rant. I'm a pretty easy going guy (and kinda a nut as Z found out :neenerneener: ), but I'll just tired of the BS....

I'm thankful for the good things (a fun toddler, goofy wife, and our crazy families), but in these tough times (even more so in MI) it's enough to make you crazy..... :mind-blowing:

I hope everything will work out for you! Someone in my family is currently searching for the "right job" luckily he is young (still in school) and hasn't found the right part time job yet with the hours he wants or related to his major. Although he has a lead and is working something. Best of luck and don't give up!

I hope everything will work out for you! Someone in my family is currently searching for the "right job" luckily he is young (still in school) and hasn't found the right part time job yet with the hours he wants or related to his major. Although he has a lead and is working something. Best of luck and don't give up!

Hopefully something will work out for him....

I'm not really about the "right" job as I am a decent job.

Heck, I even applied at the local Taco Bell for management (money is money), and there are 60 people applying for that same position....7 with master's degrees!

Edited by daves87rs

Things are just beyond dire here in Ohio as well. Maybe I never should have moved back here from Atlanta...oh well.

Dave, your young enough to recover from financial loss, etc. The real question is....

What do you want to do?

I found that I enjoy HVAC/refrigeration work...and also electrical work. Doing what you enjoy should come FIRST. Then let everything else fall into place.

But unless your wife has a killer stable job...I'd move. My wife has a good, seemingly stable university job that pays fairly well. If she didn't have that, and I didn't own a house that will be tough to sell...I'd be out of Ohio.

Chris

Hopefully something will work out for him....

I'm not really about the "right" job as I am a decent job.

Heck, I even applied at the local Taco Bell for management (money is money), and there are 60 people applying for that same position....7 with master's degrees!

Well best of luck to you then. I will be hoping something works out for you!