hey guys!

staceface

Guys, I am wracking my brain, trying to remember a web site I used to frequent. It was a humour site, full of other unusual websites and funny stuff - i think glass was in the title. no prizes for the right answer, just my eternal gratitude!!!!

thanks, stacey

Can't help you there, Stace, but whenever I need a few good laughs, I visit www.despair.com. Their 'demotivational posters' section is a hoot.

My personal favorite is CUSTOMER SERVICE

IF WE REALLY CARED ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS, WE'D SEND THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

:pokeowned:

what the heck? you guys usually know everything!! oh well, it'll come to me when i least expect it, i'm sure! thanks

p.s. carbiz, i love that site! at my last dealership, the manager got me the teamwork print, a snowball rolling downhill -

"A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction" He hung it behind my desk, and for the next 6 months EVERY sale that came through my business office had the chance to stare at that print while discussing financing etc etc and not one person read the caption, or understood it, because nobody ever said a word. Some people even pointed out that the print was crooked on the wall from time to time. LOL Unfortunately the dealership closed and it was deemed "furniture" oh well.............

Edited by staceface

Guys, I am wracking my brain, trying to remember a web site I used to frequent. It was a humour site, full of other unusual websites and funny stuff - i think glass was in the title. no prizes for the right answer, just my eternal gratitude!!!!

thanks, stacey

Cracked.com? My brain likes to play tricks on me like that all the time :smilewide: But theres also a site called dribbleglass.