My new Ferrari.... check it up

Alienware is for those who want something flashy, but not the real deal. And by the way, it's pretty easy to get a Falcon NW computer up to 13 grand no real problem. If you want to stretch it, 14.5 is about as high as they will offer...but granted...that's 1.6 TB of storage, FX-57, 1 GB of GPU, only 2 GB of DDR2...they need to start upping that, Audigy ZS Plat Pro, 30 inch display... Falcon is where you go if you want a real computer, Alienware is where you go if you want to make non-geeks think you're cool. :)

Dude...you guys share a leg? :P

[post="158"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LMAO!!!

Dude, I didn't know you were dating Tom Cruise!? :o

Alienware is for those who want something flashy, but not the real deal.  And by the way, it's pretty easy to get a Falcon NW computer up to 13 grand no real problem.  If you want to stretch it, 14.5 is about as high as they will offer...but granted...that's 1.6 TB of storage, FX-57, 1 GB of GPU, only 2 GB of DDR2...they need to start upping that, Audigy ZS Plat Pro, 30 inch display...  Falcon is where you go if you want a real computer, Alienware is where you go if you want to make non-geeks think you're cool. :)

[post="228"][/post]

Oh, and for another difference between Falcon and Alienware:
Posted Image
That's not plastic with a sticker on it like Alienware, that's Aluminum, Fiberglass, and Automotive Paint with 7 coats of clearcoat...  Now that's a computer.

[post="232"][/post]

Yea, the FNW's are nice PC's...I've always like the style of Alienware, and I am aware FNW uses auto paint (so does VooDoo also I believe)...Believe me, if I was to get a gaming pc I'd go with a FNW...I think I remember pricing an alienware desktop a long time ago close to 20 grand...may have been FNW, but whatever...you can go extreme with any of these companies...

I'm sorry but.....don't take this the wrong way because I can admit when somebody looks good and the Drewberts man does look pretty damn slick. Not to take anything away from the Bert at all. I'm sure some of you will take it the wrong way but whatever. They're both good looking dudes. In the straightest way possible!

I'm 21 and going balder far quicker than Drew and he's older than I. Time to go cry myself to sleep.

[post="414"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't worry...my best friend's boyfriend is probably much further along than you and he's only 20... :P

I'm 21 and going balder far quicker than Drew and he's older than I. Time to go cry myself to sleep.

[post="414"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

yea...I'm never going bald...I take after my Mom's dad and he never went bald....But I cry myself to sleep for other reasons... <_<

We're one of those happy couples that everyone loves to hate and hates to love. We do share a leg from time to time..... we both have 3. ;)

[post="351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thank you for playing Too Much Information.