APPLE + INTEL

I think since the news about Apple using intel chips came out, several Apple fanboys hung themselves with their mighty mouse chords.

Hey, if it works better.. use it. Apple, for a while now has been ready to truly enter the mainstream with it's desktops and is really starting to push its way into the market more then ever before. I'm sure companies like Dell and HP are really starting to take notice and are prepping themselves.

And the Dell does half the job.  :rolleyes:

It does what I need it to do. I use it for school in place of carrying around a bunch of paper, pens, etc. Plus if I get bored during class I can play around online, or if I'm really bored Grand Theft Auto III is on it right now. Ifd I did anything more with a computer than write, go online and play the occasional video game that was released five years ago, I'd look into a new MAC. But I dont so I really dont need any of the crap MAC snobs talk about non-stop.

I wouldn't care, but for Apple's continued arrogance...

"we're liberating Intel chips from PCs!"

It's stuff like that....

I wish Commodore/Amiga never bowed out the way they did...esp. since Amiga was killing Apple when it came to graphics....