Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

New Offers on Remaining Pontiac's

I just got an E mail from Pontiac and they are give deep discounts on all remaining Pontiac's.

G6 $4500

G8 GT $4500

G5 $3500

Solstice $3500

G3 $3500

Torrent $3500

Vibe $3500

All can be had with 0% for 72 months.

Sound as if you can find a G8 you can get it pretty cheap. Might not be the color you want but cheap.

an 09.5 G6 with a 6 speed auto would be a good buy with those incentives.

you'd probably get a 2500 dealer discount along with the 4500 off, you'd probably be in the 16-17 range. in my case another 2500 GM card.

maybe i should see if there are any with the 6 speed, usb/bluetooth and a sunroof. that would be a nice commuter car.

an 09.5 G6 with a 6 speed auto would be a good buy with those incentives.

you'd probably get a 2500 dealer discount along with the 4500 off, you'd probably be in the 16-17 range. in my case another 2500 GM card.

maybe i should see if there are any with the 6 speed, usb/bluetooth and a sunroof. that would be a nice commuter car.

Go for it. They always were great looking cars especially with the MCE.

confirmed. go to pontiac.com

6500 off

or

0/72 and 1500 off.

If Pontiac's website is accurate, they're nearly all gone. In the LA area, the only inventory left are two overpriced G6 sedans, one G6 coupe, and seven Solstices. No G8, G5, G3, or Vibe.

The cheapest vehicle is a 2009.5 G6 sedan at $25,565 with a 3.5L V6 and four-speed auto. Doubt there will be many takers even at $19K.

• 2 weeks later...