Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Colts lose!

CSpec

I was pretty depressed about the Patriots losing in such an ugly manner yesterday, but the ending of the Colts-Steelers game was absolutely insane... Polamalu's reversed interception, Manning sacked, Bettis's fumble (why the hell didn't they kneel?!), Roethlisberger's game-saving tackle, Vanderjagt's missed FG... what a crazy game. Even though I hate the Steelers, I hate the Colts more and took joy in Manning's frustration and anger. Now I want the Steelers to beat Denver and then lose to Seattle.

The last 10 minutes of the Colts/Steelers came (all that I saw of it) was one hell of a rollercoaster ride and I don't care for either team. The Colts had a guardian angel on their side, especially with the Steeler fumble. They just couldn't pull it out, though. I felt bad for the kicker (last I can't spell) who looked like he was ready to burst out in tears at any minute. His kick was so off, though. His foot contacted the ball all wrong.

Heh.

"insane" and "roller coaster ride" don't even BEGIN (imho) to describe the ending of today's Pittsburgh Steelers/Indianapolis Colts game for me....

Several of my friends are Colts fans, while my Dad and other family members from PA are Steelers fans. That last 1:30 of the 4th quarter had me going between happy for my Dad/sad for my friends to sad for my Dad/happy for my friends and back to sad for my friends/happy for Dad.

Talk about too much for my heart to take...lol.

Then, of course, the Bears lost. Aye.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Everything is so messed up" ... Puddle of Mud ... 'Blurry'

Here comes Seattle and we don't care who we face...they're dead....it's our time baby!

We had the Seahawks who never made the Super Bowl, but have made the Championships several times...we have the Mariners who can go almost all the way, but no entry into the World Series...we have the Super Sonics....who don't quite get their themselves... But hey...we've had the Storm...and they won their national championship...lol. It's time for Seattle to start winning. :D

He he he...guess the "prayer" my Dad received from one of his brother's near Pittsburgh worked:

"Our Father, who art in Pittsburgh

football be thy name.

Thy Kingdom come, 4 Super Bowls won,

on earth as it is in Heinz Field.

Give us this day a playoff victory,

and forgive us our penalties,

as we defeat those who play against us.

And lead us to a victory,

and deliver us to Detroit.

Amen"