See if you can get this one...

Aveo

Colorado

Uplander

?

Colorado has round red tail lights within its trapizoidal housing. The Aveo is one for sure. The Malibu and Maxx have round circles in its tails also but only one per side. The HHR has 2 per side. The Monte/Impala have 1 per side.

My answer is the Aveo, Monte Carlo, and Impala.

Nobody's got it so far.

I forgot about Impala though. So, there are four.

Some of your guesses so far are wrong though:

Colorado has 4:

Posted Image

Aveo has 4 (see the 2 circles?):

Posted Image

Uplander has 4 (Relay is same):

Posted Image

Monte DEFINATELY has 4:

Posted Image

Maxx, 2 on top of each taillight bar for 4 total:

Posted Image

Malibu, one either side of each taillight bar for 4 total:

Posted Image

Keep guessing... 2 of 4 have been guessed so far :)

Equinox? Those aren't red, I think. What about SSR? Chevrolet Classic? Do they still sell the Astro?

classic and astro are gone...

ummm

SSR

Cobalt Sedan

possibly equinox although there are 2 red lamps on top of eachother, but they are in a clear housing

and the Aveo Sedan...

Closest one yet.

Cobalt coupe also only has 2 lights (inner ones are reverse), so its:

Cobalt

Impala

SSR

On a side note, I've been paying attention to those cargo vans lately because of this thread, and I noticed that the Express has 2 taillights/side, and the Savana only has 1/side, even though the housings look almost exactly the same. Wierd.

classic and astro are gone...

ummm

SSR

Cobalt Sedan

possibly equinox although there are 2 red lamps on top of eachother, but they are in a clear housing

and the Aveo Sedan...

Closest one yet.

Cobalt coupe also only has 2 lights (inner ones are reverse), so its:

Cobalt

Impala

SSR

On a side note, I've been paying attention to those cargo vans lately because of this thread, and I noticed that the Express has 2 taillights/side, and the Savana only has 1/side, even though the housings look almost exactly the same. Wierd.

sorry about the cobalt, i was trying to stay away from the SS trim line which has 2 round lamps...

to correct you... the impala accually does have 2 round lamps on each side... sorry to be a pain but...

Posted Image

Edited by Newbiewar

Didn't even notice the 2 small lights on the Impala. So, apparently, there are only 2 Chevies with only 2 red taillights - Cobalt and SSR.

As for the Cobalt SS, its lights are the same as the regular Cobalt coupe - the inner ones are just reverse lights.

Posted Image

but doesnt the out rim of the reverse lights turn red or no?

• 2 weeks later...