Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

Chevy Power!

4 posts in this topic

I was out running around earlier, finishing up my Xmas shopping (I think, hmmm...). When I turned into my development, I realized it had not been plowed. We've got 7-8 inches of snow so far, and one of the streets is uphill to get back to my house. Starting out in second gear definitely helped me out on the road, but that stuff is DEEP for a Cobalt. The little guy spun and spun, I was in third gear, speedo reading 40 at 2500 RPM, prolly moving 1 mph, but made it up the hill and into my garage. My neighbors were standing out in their driveway, arms outstretched.

"How the hell did you make it up that hill? We had to park at the bottom, we couldn't make it!"

I just said "Chevy Power!" I think he's mad, because he just turned without a word and walked back into his garage.

Meanwhile, his Fusion is parked a block and a half away, at the bottom of that hill, and the little green Cobalt is nestled all warm in his garage.:)

GM/Chevy FTW!

Glad he's warm and safe in his garage...

Yes! That's the spirit!

These 2 must sit in it (okay, it's barely done anything yet, but still...any goo...), but at least the Chief could show an SUV or 2 how it's done with a near 50/50 weight balance, a skilled driver & new A/S Goodyear meats. Heck, it did earlier this year on ice with summer treads :AH-HA:

50751581.jpg

We're keeping mom & the 'Maro planted because after too many "...with 20" summer tires..." :stupid: it's just not happening.

Edited by caddycruiser

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0