Is someone messing with me...

My sig seems to somehow get F***ed up every once in a while... a slash or bracket gets "lost". Anyone else experience this? :angry:

Case in point:

[size-3] A Datsun? It's a Datsun!

Yeah, I know... you think they'd at least have a Cadillac!

-------------------------------------------- [/size] ~ Corvette Summer

Posted Image

The nicest, most classy interior of any car ever made, production or concept. Ever!

Gary Coleman Is Santa Claus? :blink:

I did that with Satty for fun. And, yes, I have better things to do like helping run the site. Check the Admin logs if you want...well...I kind of say that knowing you can't. Last thing I did was change S.Meyers name. If I were 14 years-old and wanted to just f@#k with you constantly, editing your sig would be the most benign thing I could do but as I said, not only am I not like that and have better things to do, I just don't care that much.

You sure you're not just editing your sig incorrectly?

Just so you know, Sixty8, the punishment for wrongly accusing an admin of modifying your signature is two weeks with this in your sig:

Posted Image

just kidding. Noone deserves that. Yet.

Case in point:

[size-3] A Datsun? It's a Datsun!

-------------------------------------------- [/size] ~ Corvette Summer

Posted Image

The nicest, most classy interior of any car ever made, production or concept. Ever!

Just so you know, change the dashes above to equal signs, change "ariel" to "arial", and add a [ /font ] (no spaces) and you get this:

Case in point:

A Datsun? It's a Datsun!

-------------------------------------------- ~ Corvette Summer

Posted Image

I was not accusing Fly but I did run wiht the Santa joke.

Since I was getting a little bored of the interior sig I just decided to make another one. :D

TRC:

We're not really going to have to stare at that 1989 Camry are we? I mean I've never turned off the sigs because I enjoy some peoles like WMJ, Harley etc... but this is giving me a migrane. Those hubcaps make me want to vomit.

I'm only being serious. :CG_all:

Edited by Sixty8panther

Fly:

You best not be hatin' on the Datsun 810 Maxima wagon. Dang it, that $h!'s off the hook. Wire wheel hubcaps, simulated wood paneling & a spring mounted hood ornament on a RWD compact wagon... that's about as Quacktastic as a Japanese car gets. I love cars that have redeming qualities but prettty much make fun of themselves even on the assembly line.

Seriously look me in the eye & tell me you don't want the Pu$$y Wagon in the background of this ad? It's got room to shag and if you bolt up a turbo off a 280Z you can go drifting afterwards. B)

Posted Image

I could say soooo many things right now but let's just agree that my Maxima is an ugly car.

BV: I can always improve upon my Datsun's looks but a Civic will always be FWD. :puke::P

Here's an Australian Wide Body Datsun based on the 810 Maxima.

Posted Image

Thanks TED.... I've been meaning to ask you if in the near future I could steal your idea of a nice looking wHolesome girl chopped in/on/near the Camaro concept?

Not exactly your sig from Dec. but close. Mmm-kay?

Nothing like a nice, non-threatening feminine voice to tell you "fuel level is LOW"... My Datsun sounds very friendly & warm... unlike that HAL on "2001, a Space Honda Oyssey" :P

Camino:

Please tell everyone how impressed you were wiht the Datsun when I gave you a ride in that little sardine can. I think the car is quite lovable & you have to admit, if you poured Mobil 1 all over your rear tires, disconected the #7 & #8 spark plugs and poured Grape juice into your gas tank my Datsun just might beat your GTO in the 1/4 mile... well, almost.

Maybe.

On a cool day in Oct. with a New Moon & at above 4000ft elevation conditions.... if you promissed to start in 4th gear. :D