Offical C&G Day for Philly Auto Show

I am putting this up as the offical day for us to meet up at the show...

Febuary 11, 2006

this is a Saturday, which i dont think would be a big deal for any one...

if no one can do this day we can try to change it, but you have roughly 2 weeks, so plan accordingly, for those who would like to meet up and go by group, please PM me and we will work out what we can.

Post if you are going so we can get a head count, and i will see what i can do about admission.

Thanks guys, i am hoping for a good turn out!

Edited by Black and Blue Landscaper

I need a ride. Any takers? :lol: I do, BV. :rolleyes: Don't roll your eyes at me! How dare you! :P Don't make me hurt you... you'll be sorry. (Bring it on.) What? Fine, I will. *takes weights, drops on crotch* Take that, bitch!!! (Ouch!!!!! You motherf**ker!!! ...God!!!) Hahaha... don't say I didn't warn you. You're such a retard, BV.

Wow... I do need a ride, though. Any takers? :D

Greyhound?

I suppose it's an option but I'm not big on buses.

Bike?

I hope you mean as in a motorcycle... That'd be a long ride, otherwise. :P If so, I don't have my motorcycle license yet and I doubt my dad would let me take the Nighthawk down there. That and it needs new tires... it's a little unpredictable in the turns at the moment.

I still like the hitching a ride option the best. But who knows... maybe I'll get lucky and sell my ATV and buy a car by then. I doubt it, but I can hope...

Or I could just go to the Pittsburgh or Harrisburg shows... alone or plan a meet at them.

I'll see what I can do in regards to meeting up. The only bad thing is that the show is usually a family thing. I was going to either take a day off school or go in the early afternoon after my classes end so I could enjoy it by myself without the crowds, rude people who sit inside the cars for hours on end or my annoying sister.

Edit: I forgot to say that my parents weren't too fond of the idea.

Edited by sciguy_0504

It all depends on money in my case... I might have some spending cash by then but I think saddly, NY is more realistic. :(

So is Feb 11th still the official C&G Philly Auto Show Day? I think I will go to meet with everyone - I think it will be fun! I just need to check with the wife first (I've got that 6-month old at home, so hopefully she won't be mad!). Where is everyone meeting at and at what time?

Well... it's looking somewhat promising but I still doubt I'll be able to make it. I suddenly have buttloads of people interested in my GA (super strange) and one in my ATV (I just recently started to park it down by the road with a sign on it). We'll see what happens. Either way, I can't see me selling both, finding a car, getting a loan, and go through with buying a car all before that date.

anyone who is going, PM me for my cell phone number

anyone west of the city can meet up with Camino and myself, all others we can meet at the show, triangulating with cell phones :P

doors open 9am and close at 10pm

how about we go for a middle of the day 11am meet up (those of you who are west of the city we will meet at 10am) and we will stay as long as anybody wants to