You know what needs to make a comeback...?

Variance

Jalapenio Poppers at B.K.!!!

I wish they would bring back Crystal Pepsi, that way I could actually taste something other the current assortment of clear sodas. As it is, I am allergic to artificial coloring, and thus out of luck. Living in the world of Sprite, Sierra Mist, Squirt, and...Fresca, I can only imagine what I am missing out on.

- E.S. Mail

pepsi twist was pretty good to my tastes, though it was barely discernible....

Pepsi Twist is still around, and I think it is pretty noticeable, especially compared to the (IMO) more disappointing Pepsi Lime (barely discernable). Pepsi Vanilla is still the best, though, of the Pepsi collection, with Wild Cherry a VERY close second.

Does anyone know the drink " Orbit ".... it was short lived as well but had these interesting floating dots in it...

Posted Image

early version of bubble tea anyone?

Reminds me of those overpriced Japanese sugary drinks with a glass (?) ball rolling around that doesn't come out...

Seen "Orbit", never tried it. Interestingly, if you drink too much of Vanilla Coke, you cease to taste the vanilla for a while.

Honestly, I *never* tasted the vanilla in Vanilla Coke. It just tasted like slightly sweeter Coke to me. Pepsi Vanilla tastes far more like the fountain drink. Just go to Steak n' Shake or any other place that offers a REAL Vanilla drink and then tell me which of the canned imitations tastes the closest to the real thing?

I miss Pepsi One. That was so good and only had one calorie more than Diet Pepsi.

THat's is sooooo funny to me right now! LOL :alcoholic:

Does anybody remember 5-Alive?  It was a mix of some citrus juices.  I remember drinking it as a child until it disappeared, and then I found some in Oxford two summers ago.

It's still around, though check your grocer's freezer section for the frozen concentrated cans :AH-HA_wink:

Where I live, Crystal Pepsi became a citrus style drink like Squirt after the clear cola thing bombed.

What about Tab? All I know about that drink is when Marty McFly orders it in the 50s on Back to the Future the guy in the coffee shop goes "you haven't even ordered anything yet"

I want McDonalds to bring back the McDLT.... that was so cool how the cool stayed cool and the hot stayed hot.... mmmmm

It was identical to Pepsi, just clear.

No...it didn't. Not to me, atleast. If it did, I would have petitioned the company to keep it on the shelves.

To me, it tasted like soapy Pepsi. If they could come out with a clear Pepsi without ANY change in flavor, I'd buy it.