the newest BIG BLOCK

Do you think this will fit under the hood of a 1959 Buick LeSabre or 1960 Ford Starliner?

http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccsshb/12cyl/

I know it's Japanese but C'mon guys that is VERY cool. Ladder in the crankcase indeed.

Jay Leno better hope I never win the Power Ball because I'll stuff a hugh I-beam chassis under this thing and make the worlds biggest, most powerful car ever. It will make his tank powered custom look like a ride on lawnmower. :metal:

Well Carguy, I think if we go by scale we can call this the Alpha Centauri motor. :o

Bitchin' sig XP!!!

Thanks! I think it's quite possibly the classiest vehicle ever conceived by man, in a mobile command unit for spearheading the next white separatist movement sorta way. Hopefully someday I will be priveleged enough to own such an exquisite machine as the Southern Heritage Dixie Rebel. After seeing this stunning vehicle, my inner redneck now realizes that a flat black '79 Z28 with a red door and spiderwebbed blue nosepiece just isn't enough. Long live the South!

Edited by XP715

I thought that myself. An oil change would require a boatload right there... I think It's safe to say they use synthetic. :P

Safe to say? I say they don't change the oil, they just let it run with the same stuff until it seizes up. Like you said, they'd need a Supertanker's worth to fill it back up, and you cannot tell me there's an oil filter wrench and ratchet that'll fit that thing and I'll be damned if I'm the weenie stuck to twist it off.

Turnaround time: Possibly in your lifetime... if you have an appointment.