Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loki

strongest magnet known

4 posts in this topic

http://www.physorg.com/news188458077.html

A group of scientists from the University of Minnesota say that Fe16N2 crystals are more magnetic than the most magnetic material previously known, and its magnetism exceeds the predicted limit of magnetism for a material.

hopefully it's easy to manufacture, maybe something that can be made in the USA? this will be great for many consumer goods.. like for audiophiles

http://www.physorg.c...s188458077.html

A group of scientists from the University of Minnesota say that Fe16N2 crystals are more magnetic than the most magnetic material previously known, and its magnetism exceeds the predicted limit of magnetism for a material.

hopefully it's easy to manufacture, maybe something that can be made in the USA? this will be great for many consumer goods.. like for audiophiles

I'm thinking more like for higher power yet lighter weight electric motors for vehicles.....

The Tesla Roadster can already walk away from most other cars with a motor the size of a large watermelon... imagine being able to power it with something the size of a cantaloupe instead.

I'm thinking more like for higher power yet lighter weight electric motors for vehicles.....

The Tesla Roadster can already walk away from most other cars with a motor the size of a large watermelon... imagine being able to power it with something the size of a cantaloupe instead.

indeed.

or how about gen3 2modes.

now in tiny size for turbo 4 cyl? hahahah

not sure how it's weight to strength is compared to other things though, like neodynium/strontium. i'm guessing it's less dense?

Considering I do not have a high school diploma, I shall inquire about fucking magnets and how they carry out their intended function.

Again, wanted to make use of that.

Edited by whiteknight

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0