Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Spring - Summer - Fall activities?

Now that warmer weather is (mostly) here ... what seasonal activities are back on your schedule/priority lists?

Mine:

walking during my 2 15-minute breaks at work (when weather is nice)

cars (driving and cleaning, when/IF I get the MCs out for the year)

road trips

softball (Elgin City League ... brother-in-law's team Tuesday nights; Dad's team Friday nights)

Cort | 36.m.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *

MCs.Caprice | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Your heart is in serious danger" ... Tanya Tucker & T Graham Brown ... 'Don't Go Out'

Heading to the shore the end of June for a week, will take a few trips to upstate NY mountains over the summer, hope to take in a few car shows as I've been 'opting out' recently due either to work scheduling or weather.

Working on the Buick is RIGHT THERE at the top of my list... along with 28 other things competeing for my free time. :(

Getting into the bad part of the year temperature wise (may be hitting 100 next week). By the end of the month, I plan to be taking daily swims..probably through September (as long as the water temp is above 80).

Probably a couple weekends in the mountains, a long weekend in Ohio, a couple long weekends in Denver, and a couple long weekends to the beach. Taking off the week between my birthday and 4th of July--probably a couple of these trips in there.

• 4 weeks later...
Working on the Buick is RIGHT THERE at the top of my list... along with 28 other things competeing for my free time. :(

It's amazing how many things compete for that free time, isn't it? Holy cow ... if only I had more free time....lol.

:)

Cort | 36.m.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *

MCs.Caprice | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Can we see beyond the scars?" ... Chris Daughtry ... 'What About Now?'

Car & truck shows, spending time with Justin (can't wait for his 5th bday on 8/8), finally going through the many, many boxes of stuff in the basement, and the #1 thing is bring my baby daughter home in July :smilewide:

Summer activities .............. stay in the cold a/c.

Amen to that!!

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

• 2 weeks later...

Amen to that!!

LOL!

The heat doesn't bother me...I prefer it to cold!

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker

MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Never thought you'd be the one in the darkness now" ... Juice Newton ... 'Old Flame'