Sign in to follow this  
Whistler

2006 Impala Police Pkg

11 posts in this topic

Whistler    0

Um... I thought Glocks (which are plastic) are more popular.

My point was, why do they need it? Just to add cost?

Well, considering its PLASTIC wood and not real wood, I doubt it costs anymore to make than any other plastic part. In fact, it would probably cost more to manufacture an entire seperate dash trim for the 9C1s than it would to just use the fake wood that they are already making for the LTs.

Just because the dealer charges extra for fake wood on civvie cars doesn't mean it actually costs more to make :lol: .

Well, considering its PLASTIC wood and not real wood, I doubt it costs anymore to make than any other plastic part. In fact, it would probably cost more to manufacture an entire seperate dash trim for the 9C1s than it would to just use the fake wood that they are already making for the LTs.

Just because the dealer charges extra for fake wood on civvie cars doesn't mean it actually costs more to make  :lol: .

If I remember correctly "wood" is a no-cost option, at least on my G6 it was. Thank goodness mine didn't come with it.

Whistler    0

If I remember correctly "wood" is a no-cost option, at least on my G6 it was. Thank goodness mine didn't come with it.

I don't even think it is an option on the civ Impalas... unless you get an SS, all of them have wood.

But that said its nice looking wood... the Impala, Lucerne, and Lacrosse are examples of fake wood done right, the G6 looks awful with it.

Edited by Whistler

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this