Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I'm so proud of myself!

Yesterday at around 2pm I helped to destroy a Honda. Wait, hear me out.

I was driving the Datsun and caught this stupid red light that is pretty much useless becasue it should just be a blinking light IMO. It always stays red for like 3 minutes even though 15 sec. would be sufficient for the ONE car that is waiting to merge onto Rt.113.

Anyway I slow down at the light and leave my car in Neutral since god knows how long I'd have to hold the clutch otherwise. All of a sudden this loud fart-can equiped nasty, refrigerator white 1990-93 Honda Accord pulls up next to me. He revs his motor for a sec and gives me "the look".

So I'm like, sure I'm game... why not. I hold my stare at the lights waiting to see the yellow reflection in the side fo the adjacent lights.

Light turns green & I'm off. I have him by almost a car length as we dance back & forth wiht each shift. Then I notice when I go into 4th at like 60mph he doesn't shift... the Honda is screaming for mercy and just as his bumper aligns itself with mine a really gut wreching pop slows him down and he's in my rear view seconds later with a huge cloud of nasty white-blue-gray smoke eminating from his exhaust & undercarrige like it's a shot up Mitsubishi Zero falling form the sky.

He was a big kid, looked to be like 6' 2" and the look of disgust in his face as his Honda exploded was priceless. I gave him a thumbs up and smiled. I'm such a prick sometimes.

I'm sorry but there's only one Smiley that will do: :pokeowned:

BTW, how come you put a 910 in your sig? Yours is an 810 isn't it?

The USA market 810 Maxima is nothing more than a 910 Bluebird with a longer nose. They wanted inline-six power for the Datsun 810/Maxima so they threw out the four banger and stretched the nose/front clip and shoe-horned the 240Z's six cylinder into it.

Perhaps now my sig. text will make sense. :spin:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Yes, the stroller is on the stone wall.

As far as the Crown Vic. a buddy was going to junk it because he had problems getting it started... so I did a tune up, the car ran fine and sold it for him for $400 off my front lawn.... of was it $500?

Either way he did the right thing and hooked me up wit a nice commission. Great guy.

Saturday night I took out the Camaro to pick up my cousin and his girlfriend. I already had a friend in the car, so by the time they got in, there were 4 of us in the car plus the 150 lb of concrete & sand in the trunk. Well, on the highway a turbo'd CRX feels like playing with me. Knowing I have no chance in hell, I don't play, but rev up to taunt him. Coincidentally, we got off at the same place (I was taking my cousin's gf home and the CRX was ahead of me). Well, the other guy decides to make me pull up next to him on this deserted road in Harrison Twp we like to call North River Road. Well, he slows down to about 10, so I throw it in first and floor it past him (I passed on the left as he waited in the right lane). Obviously this pissed him off because about 30 seconds later I hear his fartcan screaming by and he's going about 80, I'd assume. Well, at the next light I see a cop pull out toward me, but unfortunately the CRX had already turned...

Tickets to Honda drivers make me think of a sceene I saw about 3 weeks ago... a navy blue 99? Accord coupe getting a ticket from a gold Impala U.C. :D

Yeahm really... when a post whore like yourself dissapears for like 4 days we all start to get worried. I thought you might have rolled the ATV down a casm and onto yourself. Dids you have to cut your arm off with a Swiss-Army knife like that guy in Colorado? :blink:

You ok, Vipes?  Where you been, li'l bro?

Yeahm really... when a post whore like yourself dissapears for like 4 days we all start to get worried. I thought you might have rolled the ATV down a casm and onto yourself. Dids you have to cut your arm off with a Swiss-Army knife like that guy in Colorado? :blink:

Oh... it's a long story, not a pleasant one at that. If you'd like to know, PM me. I just don't feel like explaining all of it on the boards. Sometimes I get the impression that the posting of my problems isn't always welcomed here by some members...