Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

GM... Then & Now

It's really cool... it's a shame that while the commercial is playing, I keep reminding myself how others would view this commercial as well as how GM is doing financially.

I really liked the shots and presentation though :)

It's really cool... it's a shame that while the commercial is playing, I keep reminding myself how others would view this commercial as well as how GM is doing financially.

I really liked the shots and presentation though :)

why cant they do advertisement with that kind of presentation and excitement...

it makes me happy to work for GM when i see that... i want to download that onto my phone... haha

i enjoy watching that comercial... just as much as the next simpsons episode or anything else...

really liked it... haha i've seen it over 10 times now since my discovery :)

Why isn't this in heavy rotation already?!!

I don't know why GM does this- they come up with a great commercial and they don't buy the airtime for it. I know it's 60 seconds, but c'mon: don't just show it once at the Oscars and then bury it on the website. How much could 60 seconds of "Desperate Housewives" or "The Apprentice" cost?

I don't know why GM does this- they come up with a great commercial and they don't buy the airtime for it.  I know it's 60 seconds, but c'mon: don't just show it once at the Oscars and then bury it on the website.  How much could 60 seconds of "Desperate Housewives"  or "The Apprentice" cost?

OnlyGM...

would make something great and destroy it...

Wow! Awsome. Maybe the can do a sequel with the Zeta sisters once they're out. They could be all in a lineup and show them opposite their 50/60s equivelants:

2009 Buick Invicta --- 1959 Buick Invicta

2009 Chevy Impala --- 1963 Chevy Impala

2009 Chevy Camaro --- 1967 Chevy Camaro

2009 POntiac GTO --- 1970 Pontiac GTO