Best Cities in the USA to move to are...

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/best-cities-to-move-to-in-america.html

I know croc would disagree, but I love living in the midwest and never really want to leave it.

, and upstate NY ain't goin' nowhere fast.

except, glo.fo. is building fab..6? somehwere up there. i think it's supposed to be running late next year, and still expand after that. that's one big area to watch.

An article I read just last week highlighted Texas for steady job growth and little to no taxes.

The same article criticized our leadership here in NC for INCREASING taxes in the midst of a recession (We're now in the top ten most taxed states) and dancing around about decreased unemployment when, in fact, unemployment continues to INCREASE. We lost almost 7,000 jobs last month ALONE.

But all the politicians care about is the 'official number' which we all know doesn't include folks who have given up on finding anything. And I figured that's how it would be anyway. Our NEW economic infrastructure has contracted to employee fewer people. They'll be the people with influence as the politicians and businesses alike will cater to them. As for the rest of us (myself included) I guess we just get to f*ck off. (1) Lift rug, (2) sweep lives under it.

Pittsburgh is a great place.

'Tis true. Being from north of there, I dislike the winter on the "west side" of PA vs. southeast, but it has everything, living costs are realistic, it's not too far from bigger places and so forth. I've considered it, including with family not far away, which can be good and bad.

Interesting list. And lots of mid-west, for sure.