No 2008 Vue?

No Astra?

:(

Nice to hear about the G6 GXP.... Pontiac shouldn't even be wasting it's time gauging reaction... BUILD IT and promote it along with the Solstice GXP (And maybe the GP GXP) in a new campaign to try and 1) Rebuild the "excitement" division and 2) Make up for the HUGE hole left in the line up from the GTO departure.

I was hoping GM had MORE for this years auto show season.... If they continue to trickle out products at this rate, they will NEVER recover.

That said, I'm interested to see how the new Saturns do! It seems that Chevrolet, Cadillac and Saturn all have a lot of positive momentum now.

There was one all the way back when the G6 was released. Could be coming as production though, from what I heard.

Yep... It was orange (And featured the same cues--now common GXP cues) to match the GTO that debuted at Woodward (Along with that AWESOME V8 Colorado) that year.

I ***HOPE*** That THIS GXP looks better, as I wasn't too fond of that GXP's look. On the other hand, THAT GXP had the HF 3.6L that we've now been promised TWICE for the G6 and apparently THIS GXP must make do with the HV 3.9L. I guess the 30 extra ponies will be welcome though...

EDIT: added pics of the SEMA GXP

Posted Image

Posted Image

No 2008 Vue?

No Astra?

I don't think the Astra was ever going to be shown. I think if the Astra is unveiled..it will most likely an update to the current model.

I think the concept that Saturn is showing is the Antara concept that was shown earlier this year as an Opel.

So basically, we will be seeing the VUE.. just not the production version.

It's not like Saturn isn't opening big. They have three models being presented at the same time.

Edited by Cadillacfan

No 2008 Vue?

No Astra?

"A Saturn concept vehicle that will provide an indication of how the brand's new design cues will continue on future vehicles." = Rebadged Antara concept, as Cadillacfan said = 2008 Vue concept.

The Astra hasn't been confirmed in the least, and they've still got production for the Ion lined up for a while, so I'd guess if the Astra happens, we'll see a concept next year about this time, with it being sold late next year. I hope.

3valve set up for the gxp? maybe they've worked out the a.f.m. (D.O.D) for the engine, more power and more mpg. that'd be great!

wait this is the saturn headline, well... good going gm!!!! woohoo!

"A Saturn concept vehicle that will provide an indication of how the brand's new design cues will continue on future vehicles." = Rebadged Antara concept, as Cadillacfan said = 2008 Vue concept.

The Astra hasn't been confirmed in the least, and they've still got production for the Ion lined up for a while, so I'd guess if the Astra happens, we'll see a concept next year about this time, with it being sold late next year.  I hope.

Oh,

Don't know why I didn't put 2 and 2 together with that concept.

As for the Astra, that was more wishful thinking... The only confirmation I've seen is the patenting of the Astra name a little while back.