Please welcome the newest member to the C&G Staff

Bimmer325!

In recognition of his writing prowess, great attitude, and willingness to contribute in extraordinary ways for the betterment of the site, I'm am very pleased and proud to present to you our newest staff member, Lou (Bimmer325) as a Cheers and Gears Associate Editor! I don't think I speak for merely myself when I say I enjoy reading his pieces immensely.

Don't rest on those laurels too long, Lou, and draft up some more great feature articles for us!

:CG_all::booyah::thumbsup:

Kids, kids, kids. You can both get me a beer.

j/k Variance :P

Welcome to the family, Lou.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm both thrilled and honored to be joining the C&G Staff! :sign0200:

As most of you know, automotive journalism is my passion, so I'm ecstatic to be able to contribute as Associate Editor.

And don't worry Fly, my next piece is already well underway! Posted Image

Congrats Bimmer! (of course, any guy with "Bimmer" as his name would get my vote... :AH-HA_wink: )

And BV, honestly, what do you contribute that can be seen as reason for you to be on the staff? On second though, don't answer that... :P

And BV, honestly, what do you contribute that can be seen as reason for you to be on the staff? On second though, don't answer that... :P

I could tell you alot of things... :CG_all:

Besides, how is it fair that Bimmer, who's been a member for much less longer than I have to get a spot before me? :P Seriously?! What's up with that?! Same with Variance, damnit. :D I could contribute in many ways and make a nice mod... and being a mod would make me want to calm down a bit be less... hyper and gay. :lol: I bet that's why I was never offered... Now you guys want me, don't you?