7th Annual Ground Up Car Show

Cool bunch of photos, BP. Reminds me I haven't been to a good car show like this in a good while.

Hey, I informed you about the All-GM Nationals in Carlisle last month :P

And C&G does have that neat calendar that people have been posting show dates on :smilewide:

Great pix liked the Full Sized Chevys and what was that COPO Vega?

I looked at that Vega. It was a Cosworth COPO. Was kind of interesting.

Was it COPO because it was Cosworth or in addition to I've Googled and cant find reference to COPO Vegas and don't recall them(sometimers getting me) I always had a soft spot for Vegas remembered those high HP claims back in 71 for the Cosworth. The Vega(2bbl) & Camaro(307cid 2bbl) had the same HP both 110 like my beloved Corvairs. Vegas responded well to little tuning and if ya put an Opel GT 4spd in the Saginaw 3spd cars they'd cook to 45mph.

Edited by 67impss

Great pix liked the Full Sized Chevys and what was that COPO Vega?

I looked at that Vega. It was a Cosworth COPO. Was kind of interesting.

Was it COPO because it was Cosworth or in addition to I've Googled and cant find reference to COPO Vegas and don't recall them(sometimers getting me) I always had a soft spot for Vegas remembered those high HP claims back in 71 for the Cosworth. The Vega(2bbl) & Camaro(307cid 2bbl) had the same HP both 110 like my beloved Corvairs. Vegas responded well to little tuning and if ya put an Opel GT 4spd in the Saginaw 3spd cars they'd cook to 45mph.

Not sure. I just saw the dog dish hubcaps and the COPO badging.

That Power Wagon is just like my fiances, except hers is brown and tan with white wheels (:metal:)

Love that red '57 with the checkered side piece!

Also love that orange & white '55.

It's very rare to see a third gen F-body as nice as the black one.

I'm also diggin' that orange Chevy truck.

It's always nice to see a restored Chevy vega.

That red 442 is awesome!

Though I found a COPO Citation II basically a 2 tone paint job & not even on a XII but a 4dr sedan :confused0071:

One of the local PDs used those as undercover cars - that could explain it.

Certainly, GM never put a "COPO" sticker on anything.

Yeah, 'COPO' was sort of a secret handshake thing...not something that would be badged...