RjION

TinIndianDrive

7 posts in this topic

Took the TinIndian to Laughlin, same route we always go. Ran the 2.4L Solstice a bit harder then the ION-2.4L or the Kizzy 2.4L and did 26.4 mpg round trip. Thats hitting 100 plus on some of the two lane blacktop passing other cars. Fun to drive good for a weekend away. Thoughtfull packing by my wife let us put the top down when we got in the highcountry. It'll go to laughlin next time we go.

Young fellow driving a pretty red Astra 3dr XR with fartcan tryed to keep up, but once we passed them out of Wittman AZ it didn't take long before they were a thing of the past.

Edited by RjION

Sounds like a nice ride, RJ.

post-2804-0-39878900-1314234410.jpgpost-2804-0-12538900-1314234434.jpg

Sounds like a nice ride, RJ.

Great drive.

Edited by RjION

It's a four hour drive to Laughlin, it's a nice drive.

post-2804-0-49576500-1314398015.jpg

Edited by RjION

Sounds fun....haven't been to Laughlin. I had a nice drive a couple weeks ago when I had the STS rental, drove up to Prescott then to Ash Fork and Williams...over to Flagstaff and back down to Phoenix. Later in the fall I want to rent something interesting and do a loop east through Globe up Salt River Canyon to Show Low and over to Payson and back...

We started going to Laughlin because of the deals on rooms we started getting via e-mail. Always less then $20 bucks a night so we thought why not. Just got an offer from the ColoradoBell for $7.77 a night non friday and saturdays. So as long as I like to drive we go ...............