Cheers or Jeers: Custom Concept Thunder Storm SS Mini Truck

Cheers or Jeers: Custom Concept Thunder Storm SS Mini Truck

Custom Concept Thunder Storm SS Mini Truck

This beautifully crafted truck is all custom and has won many awards and been in 2-3 Different Magazines

Custom Built and not factory popped out and this is truely 1 of a kind unlike those claiming to be

This is not a Kit Car or Replica

Bomber Girl Wrap can be taken off if new owner wants too

Custom sliding back glass with Custom WWII Bomber Girl Decal

The Body is 1 piece steel except the trim/molding

All custom Car Interior / Custom WW II Bomber Girl Graphics

Custom Bed Cover / Custom over sized Rims and Tires

Custom Chromed out 1.6 12 Valve Motor with red accent

AC-Heat works great / a whopping 34 mpg...........

Custom Bed Spoiler / Full truck bed interior

AM-FM-CD Stereo / Interior is clean / No Rust - Dents- Body is clean and smooth

Custom Chevell Cowl Hood / Custom Gull Wing T-Tops ( can be driven in the up position)

Custom push button poper for Tail Gate / Custom out of site door handles ( in 2005 Corvette has same )

Many new parts / New Distributer / New Poly Fuel Cell / Complete tune up

This 1 off has won many awards including 2011 Slammin & Jammin Best Engineered Truck ( out of over 100 custom trucks)

Top 50 winner out of over 500 vehicles last year in Ohio / Appeared in Drop Jaw Magazine this year

This is a daily driven vehicle and is not towed to shows / Comes with over 25 awards

Just a few samples of the comments from my custom work can be seen on E-Bay # 160669447281

Please do not bid unless you have ythe money in hand

Please do not bid if you are not going to buy or do not have permission to do so.............

For sale outside of E-Bay

requires $500dn with in 24 hr by winning Bidder and balance paid with in 7 days after bidding ends

Just sold my other Custom Vehicle 1985 Lambo Countach and now maybe the market is coming back

This concept is often mistaken for the Holden from Down under, A El Camino, A Camaro Based Truck and many more

$%28KGrHqV,!i8E6Qeg5tU0BOssmS%297F!~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqN,!i8E6PgNZ,J+BOsslq6rjw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!kwE6Gk(LC!)BOssm!zU1w~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqEOKjEE6Y5Yc48eBOssmCWwLQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqUOKpYE6cBIFpYZBOssmVYwz!~~60_3.JPG

Yuck.

Now camino...I don't like to hear talk like that from you!

This thing...at the price scrap is bringing...could have bought a new set of heads for the Tahoe if you had taken it with the title down to Ace Iron and Scrap or Columbus Car Crushing INC.

In Ohio, we know what to DO with vehicles like this....

Yuck.

Now camino...I don't like to hear talk like that from you!

This thing...at the price scrap is bringing...could have bought a new set of heads for the Tahoe if you had taken it with the title down to Ace Iron and Scrap or Columbus Car Crushing INC.

In Ohio, we know what to DO with vehicles like this....

I'd almost pay to watch that crushing...