Fun topic: Ford, GM, or Chrysler?

I would not drive the GTO...it is too perfect a survivor....

However...given the choice of both the Boss Mustang and the Ragtop GTX, I would take the GTO over both the stang and the chryco....

I'm a vert guy you're hurting me why do you make me chose between body shells :convertible::nono: The poncho is great I guess I'll pick em like my steaks Rare

Goat for the win, Mopar to place Ford to show.

Nice site and Great cars but no Corvairs & only 1 Colonnade newer stuff is eclectic.

I'm a vert guy you're hurting me why do you make me chose between body shells :convertible::nono: The poncho is great I guess I'll pick em like my steaks Rare

Nice site and Great cars but no Corvairs & only 1 Colonnade newer stuff is eclectic.

I didn't know you liked Corvairs also...

We really are a site of car geeks...

I didn't know you liked Corvairs also...

We really are a site of car geeks...

Dad bought a '66 500 110hp powerglide for me to drive since his '65 Electra had an electrical fire. I bought 6 later even a Corvan But the '67 Imp SS is the first car I bought and is still in the Garage in need of MAJOR rebuild. When I get the cash to do it it will be a cosmetic beauty and a mechanical monster smallblock 439cid

Hurt me please if only a 1970 this would be my choice

139591_636bb3458c_low_res.JPG

Ah, yes... The 'district car'. That car is quite the story....

We received that one the same time we received two concours GSXs that were national award winners. (One in Saturn Yellow and the other in Apollo White)

The Saturn Yellow one sold... No dice on the white one yet.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

my brother actually (tried to) write a story in which the main character drove a '70 GS St1 coupe. It was Black on black, top section of the hood was matte black. I tried to replicate it in a model once. looked badass.

He still has it, I think; I'll have to ask him to take pics of it and send it to me.

Edited by Turbojett

Camino that 69 brings back memories and so does the white one. A paper route customer of mine had a 70 white car that I obsessed over the 6 years that they were my customer. I don't recall ever seeing that shade of green very different and tho I am turned off by green it looks cool in the sea of popular colors that people paint their cars anymore. I'd vote for the white car as it's not a true GS car and a daily driver already. They don't state if it's a Stage 1 engine though I could remedy that :AH-HA:

Edited by 67impss