Cheers or Jeers: 8,000 mile 1973 Buick Apollo

3 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! Buick style and V8 power!
    • Jeers! Were these things even $8,000 new?

1973 Buick Apollo - 8,600 Original Miles THAT'S RIGHT, ORIGINAL MILEAGE! - V8 Automatic Coupe

DON'T MISS THIS RARE DIAMOND. IT'S A LIVING TIME CAPSULE! ONE OF A KIND!!

PRICE DROPPED FOR QUICK SALE!!!

This car was originally owned by an elderly gentlemen and only drove it two years. He couldn't drive anymore but didn't want to part with his favorite car. I bought it from his wife after he passed away. It was always garage kept and you can certainly tell. I didn't drive the car, just maintained it and only kept it as a conversation piece with my other antique cars. I am now retiring and I'm selling my toys for other people to appreciate. This is essentially Buick's "Chevy Nova" - it shares the same body and sheet metal but was branded as the luxury car version of the Nova with Buick's accessories. It was only produced a very short time and is rare to find anywhere.

This car has been well maintained and runs and drives great. Put the key in and it fires up like a charm every time. Everything in the car works. It is a two door and has the ORIGINAL 350ci V-8 with an Automatic Transmission. This is rare for this particular car. This car was only made from 1973-1975 and most of them were only 6 cylinder four doors. This was the top of the line for this car model.

It has Power Steering and Air Conditioning with ORIGINAL FACTORY LEATHER SEATS! That's right, this isn't vinyl it's LEATHER!

Original spare tire and jack never used. Original owner's manual in like new condition.

This car is immaculate inside and out and is certainly a one of a kind.

There is NO RUST and the Undercarriage is in EXCELLENT ORIGINAL SHAPE!

24386106.jpg

rearrightf.jpg

odometersteeringwheel.jpg

engineut.jpg

Neat looking old car...and amazingly, I'm old enough to remember when these things were new. I even drove a few of them back in the day, although I never owned one.

Seller is claiming real leather seats... I will need to research that, didn't know they were available. Pretty much rebadge city, but at least it has a Buick engine.

Edit: I didn't find any reference to leather seat availability, but I did find out something ghastly about the 1974 Apollo model... it had a GSX trim package available, which consisted of ZERO performance enhancements. What a crappy way for Buick to send off the GSX nameplate, after the truly special A-body versions.

Edited by ocnblu