Mini News: Production Mini Paceman To Wear Countryman Coupe Nameplate

William Maley

William Maley

Editor/Reporter - CheersandGears.com

March 14, 2012

Back in August, we reported that Mini approved the Paceman concept shown at Detroit Auto Show. Now, we have learned a new name will be appearing.

Car & Driver reports the new car will wear the Countryman Coupe nameplate when it comes out next year. The reason is due to the design of the Countryman Coupe being about 95% the same as the regular Countryman.

Source: Car & Driver

View full article

Cut car for little people. Pass as I can never fit in this or anything Mini makes. I think their max height is like 6' so us 6'6" are truly out.

I have to disagree, Dfelt... I find the Mini coupes to be one of the better small cars for interior space. My only gripe being that the passenger seat actually has more room than the driver's seat. And I'm 6'4" and over 400. Is it comfortable for me? No... but its driveable for 2hrs a shot. Remember, I don't find the Malibu/Impala comfortable, either, though.

I do recall the legroom being a tad tight... so if your a leggy 6'6", I could see it being a problem... as I'm all torso.