April Hot Wheels

Sweet...haven't seen those..the green car is a Brazilian Chevy Opala SS....similar to the Opel Rekord/Commodore and Holden Monaro of around 1969. I found a few new HW Boulevard and Hot Ones models at Target today, incl. the Boulevard '68 Olds 442 and '70 GTO.

What the heck is the green car supposed to be? Looks like it trying to be a '68-'72 Nova, but the drawing looks more like something from Holden. If this is supposed to be a Nova SS, it is the worse representation I've ever seen.

Edit: You answered it before I finished writing my post. I thought it looked familiar, in a foreign-kind of way.

Edited by SAmadei

What the heck is the green car supposed to be? Looks like it trying to be a '68-'72 Nova, but the drawing looks more like something from Holden. If this is supposed to be a Nova SS, it is the worse representation I've ever seen.

Edit: You answered it before I finished writing my post. I thought it looked familiar, in a foreign-kind of way.

Hot Wheels must be fairly popular in Brazil...this is at least the 3rd or 4th Brazil-market car they've done in recent years along (the others were VWs).