1976 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Camper Special

Link: http://minneapolis.c...3144149168.html

This is a one of a kind car created by an elderly gentleman in Georga, a 4 door Chevrolet Caprice converted to a camper. Tripper Topper Company made car toppers campers in the '60s for full sized Impala. This was fitted on a Georgia Caprice 20 years ago and done up very nice. A body shop filled up the gaps to make it permanent and seamless. At that time it had a Corvette crate 350 twin port fuel injected engine installed with a 5 speed manual tranny. It now has 30,000 miles on it. Heavy duty 4 wheel disc brake system with non corrosive DOT5 brake fluid, posi rear end, air shocks, 10 inch nascar rims, 4 core radiator, back up camera, and many more neat features. Asking $4,750. Car is located in Waseca, Minn. Feel free to call with any questions; 612-987-9674. Thanks.

5N35E45X03K83G53I5c7gacc8b92760d616aa.jpg

5I55G25Kf3K83J63Nac7g4849934c12f81e53.jpg

5Nb5Gf5F93G83Kf3Jac7g9b2fefd33a0919d2.jpg

5Ef5Jc5Ma3J93N83p0c7g610453751ffa1c9e.jpg

5G25F25J53Ed3F53N3c7g72fc60c1b9781e73.jpg

I like ridiculous cars, so I like this, however it looks like some water damage inside the camper part, and not a fan of the seat covers or that blue in the camper. Too bad it isn't in better condition, with a refurbished camper part that would be pretty sweet.