C6 Z06

toyoguy

That's just rediculous!...insane in the membrane...hopefully the guy get's taken care of accordingly.

I love the comments about "Oh, a BMW would never do this" and "This is why you pay a premium for German cars"...

:rotflmao:

I just can't help but laugh...I mean, as you guys know I love German cars, especially BMW's, but "German" and "reliability" don't belong in the same sentence...Hell, they don't even belong in the same paragraph... :P

:rotflmao:

I just can't help but laugh...I mean, as you guys know I love German cars, especially BMW's, but "German" and "reliability" don't belong in the same sentence...Hell, they don't even belong in the same paragraph... :P

unless you are just mocking them... then its okay

Just using glue is not so surprising. Motor homes are built the same way and see far more abuse from the elements and shifty driving conditions.

I honestly say that if I owned a Z06 and that happened to me, I'd probably laugh my ass off. Park it, order a new one under warranty, and let the dealer install it. Viola...problem solved.

It's a lot easier to replace a lousy roof panel than it is to replace a side-view electric mirror (been there done that).

Isn't it so easy to have a defaulted car and just blame it on poor American workmanship rather than just getting it fixed under warranty? I mean just get it fixed and if it falls off again then you've got a problem. Quit bitching about it and trying to blame it on someone and trying to say that these stupid problems don't occur with other automakers.