dearly departed... NEW Addition :)

well today came and as i had talked before about changing my ride... well i did... probably nothing to what i would have expected... but i'll say this

ever since Leathal Weapon... Mel Gibson had a midnight blue Chevy(maybe GMC) Crew Cab Duely... well I always wanted one just like that cause it looked awesome...

well i got a midnight blue GMC Sierra 3500 Ext Cab Duelly... traded in the 02 trans am... went from 5.7 to 8.1... :) and damn that tranny shifts great! love the allison

I guess i'm done with racing for now... besides i had a few close calls and i know when to call it quits before I get a ticket...

anyone know any nice GM truck enthusiast sites that could help me out?

Potent combination. I used to drive a 2wd extd. cab dually with that powertrain and it was amazing. Also it got better mileage than my 6.0 2500 4x4.

anyone got a recomendation on headers or exhaust that would help with fuel ecconomy, i've had a few customers say they accually notice a big increase in fuel ecconomy with full exhaust swap... so... i guess i'm looking to make this thing growl a little more she's kinda quiet

I just recently found this web site (forum) and signed up, but not having too much time on my side I haven't spent much on there. Check them out:

http://www.gmfullsize.com/

And post some pictures of that bad boy ASAP! You can probably tell from my signature that I approve greatly of your new truck. I too have always wanted a dually - I want a GMC Sierra Regular Cab 4wd 3500 dually myself though.

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

I just recently found this web site (forum) and signed up, but not having too much time on my side I haven't spent much on there.  Check them out:

http://www.gmfullsize.com/

And post some pictures of that bad boy ASAP!  You can probably tell from my signature that I approve greatly of your new truck.  I too have always wanted a dually - I want a GMC Sierra Regular Cab 4wd 3500 dually myself though.

here you go... sorry for the poor quality i didnt set up my camera phone for high resolution so i had to stretch em a bit...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

B-E-A-utiful truck! I've always wanted a truck like the one Mel Gibson had too, but alas I have something just as good, my 1976 Chevy 1/2-ton (with 3/4-ton rear springs from the factory) That is until the Impala is 90% paid off, then I can get my crew-cab duallie truck like that, but I'm debating on the Duramax with the Allison, or the 8.1L with the Allison.....

love that color..

yea thats what really did it for me... i was like wow... it drives good... but its midnight blue, the color i've always wanted for a dually

B-E-A-utiful truck!  I've always wanted a truck like the one Mel Gibson had too, but alas I have something just as good, my 1976 Chevy 1/2-ton (with 3/4-ton rear springs from the factory) That is until the Impala is 90% paid off, then I can get my crew-cab duallie truck like that, but I'm debating on the Duramax with the Allison, or the 8.1L with the Allison.....

personnally i'd get the duramax if i were you, but i'm happy with the 8.1... the duramax gets better fuel ecconomy and has more modablity factor