Posted ImagePosted Image

Rainier for '07

Deletions

--Exterior Color (22U) Deep Saphire Metallic

--Exterior Color (62U) Carbon Metallic

New Features

--Exterior color (37U) Midnight Blue Metallic

--Exterior color (54U) Graphite Metallic

--(UE1) OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan with Turn-by-Turn navigation

--(ZNF) Tire, spare P235/75R16 all-season, blackwall

--(NZ3) Wheel, 16" (40.6 cm) full-size spare

--Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size spare

----------------------------------------------------------

Rendezvous for '07

Deletions

--AWD model 4BT26

--CX Plus (1SB)

--CXL Plus (1SD)

--(LY7) 3.6L Variable Valve Timing DOHC V6 engine

--(PFH) 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum wheels

--(PZE) 17" (43.2 cm) chrome aluminum wheels

--Exterior Color (15U) Cashmere Metallic

--Exterior Color (20U) Blue Frost Metallic

--(U1Q) Sound system, ETR AM/FM stereo with cassette and CD player

--(CJ3) Air conditioning, dual-zone, manual

New Features

(UE1) OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan with Turn-By-Turn navigation

New Features

(JL9) 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc brakes are standard on all Rendezvous

--(J65) 4-wheel disc brakes are available for fleet orders only

--(U1P) AM/FM stereo with CD player is the base radio for CX and CXL

--Since the CX Plus trim level (1SB) is no longer available, the following options are available on the CX (1SA): (AQ4) Second row removable captain's chairs, (UK6) Rear audio system controls, (U2K) XM Satellite Radio, (VTR) Regular production accessory, trailer hitch, (V92) 3500 lb. trailering equipment

--(UJ6) Tire pressure monitor and (UH9) Driver Information Center are included and only available with (NW9) traction control on CX

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Terraza for '07

Deletions

--All-Wheel Drive model 4X12216

--(LX9) Engine, 3.5L 3500 V6 SFI

--(FE4) Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Sport

--(FE5) Suspension, 4-wheel independent

--Exterior Color (15U) Cashmere Metallic

--Exterior Color (38U) Emerald Green Metallic

--Exterior Color (53U) Sandstone Metallic

--(N85) Wheels, 17" 10-spoke aluminum

New Features

--Exterior Color (14U) Light Quartz Metallic

--Exterior Color (35U) Polar Blue Metallic

--Exterior Color (51U) Gold Mist Metallic

--(N85) Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) 8-spoke aluminum

--Introduction of new CX base contented vehicle (1SA)

--(FE3) Suspension, Ride and Handling, includes (G67) automatic level control on 1SB and 1SD

--(FE1) Suspension, Ride and Handling.

--(UE1) OnStar with Directions and Connections plan including Turn-By-Turn navigation

Changes

--(LZ9) 3.9L 3900 V6 SFI engine is now the standard engine

--CX 1SB trim level is now referred to as CX Plus

--(VEH) Regular Production Accessory, overhead storage consoles are no longer an RPA, now factory installed

--Overhead bins inserts for first aid kit, CD/DVD storage and sunglasses holder are now only available through GM Accessories

Posted Image

No Lambda information as of yet, though its clear Encalve rollout is forthcoming as Buick seems to be winding down its sole surviving U-body crossover, elminating most of the Rendezvous' trim levels and coalescing their equipment into two models. Rainier also sees tepid changes.

I wanna know why they are deleting AWD from everything? Seems to me they'd want the extra end-models to be the most loaded and therefore most desireable. With a new vehicle rolling out...who's going to want to drive the Wal*Mart special?

Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! What were they thinking? Why did Buick keep the weak, dated 3500 V-6 and ditch the 3.6-liter HF V-6? The Cashmere Gold (which I still can't seem to mix when coloring the cars/trucks I draw) is a loss too-that Gold Mist pales in comparison, but the other colors look nice.

Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! What were they thinking? Why did Buick keep the weak, dated 3500 V-6 and ditch the 3.6-liter HF V-6? The Cashmere Gold (which I still can't seem to mix when coloring the cars/trucks I draw) is a loss too-that Gold Mist pales in comparison, but the other colors look nice.

My guess is because they want to keep the 3.6L readily available for all of the Enclave sales they'll be getting, as well as to further differentiate it from the Rendezvous (which in my opinion, there's no comparison).