Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse

9 posts in this topic

yes, its FWD but it serves a niche and it seems to be a very good car. I think it looks good. Mits of late have been super reliable too. Once it gets noticed, it should sell well.

I've yet to see one.

Hey, at least the Raider is almost here. :lol:

I've seen them in person, and I just honestly don't like them. I liked the style 2 generations ago, but after that, no.

I drove one across a parking lot, only one at a dealer and it was sold, but the salesman let me try how it felt. Driveline feels smooth (shifter and clutch) and the engine sounds nice (3.8). The only problems I found was the step in height and the small window in the front doors. I am only a short person but I felt so cramped getting into the car, I drive the RSX and the step in is much more normal. On that window, man it looks ugly and it kinda makes the window goofy when they are rolled down!

I like that little chrome rear spoiler...nice touch. I am one of the few that really likes this car.

I think it's a cool design, and I really like the interior. However, I wouldn't buy one because of the useless back seat and typical hi-po/FWD issues.