Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado LT (2015)

It conveys a feeling of unflappable security while driving, like a great truck should.  It feels super solid.  The throttle is calibrated for smoothness.  The handling is deft, and I can tell they worked on tightening the turning radius.  It feels big (and the antenna is off until I get my Stubby because it will not fit in my garage with it on!) but its size is not a hindrance when maneuvering.  The backup camera makes me appear to be an expert at parking.  GM has done a masterful job overall with this truck.  So, I guess I can say I am pleased so far, at a little over 200 miles on the clock.

Do I still have to upload them to a sharing site to drop them in here?  It's been a while.

No. You can add them to your garage stall for your 2015 Colorado

Or we have our own picture sharing app on C&G. You can create your own album in the gallery and upload them there.

The pictures just have to be less than 3mb each.  If you need help resizing them, let me know.

I am seriously at a loss here.  WHY would anyone not prefer RWD in snowy, icy weather to FWD?  My truck is so much more controllable than any of my FWD vehicles.  I can actually TURN it with the throttle and keep it completely under control way easier than the sideways push of a FWD vehicle in snowy turns.  I LOVE THIS THING!  :wub:

I am seriously at a loss here.  WHY would anyone not prefer RWD in snowy, icy weather to FWD?  My truck is so much more controllable than any of my FWD vehicles.  I can actually TURN it with the throttle and keep it completely under control way easier than the sideways push of a FWD vehicle in snowy turns.  I LOVE THIS THING!  :wub:

Simple...people don't know how to drive, regardless of how many drive wheels their car has, so they pick what sounds the most controllable while texting.

Ha. Or as in my family...the ones that prohibitively stay away from AWD or 4wd because it's not remotely necessary...even in PA or DE.

Have fun :AH-HA:

Simple...people don't know how to drive, regardless of how many drive wheels their car has, so they pick what sounds the most controllable while texting.

Ha. Or as in my family...the ones that prohibitively stay away from AWD or 4wd because it's not remotely necessary...even in PA or DE.

Have fun :AH-HA:

I would agree with mostly flat land and just rolling hills AWD and 4WD is not really needed in the snow, but in washington with steep hills and mountains, AWD and 4WD keeps you away from all the morons in their German brand cars that have run flat tires and can go no where in snow and ice. Plus always safer going up the pass to ski.