Hannity and Colmes interview

in this case the potestors, hands down

I say Hannity due to his frequency. You may see a smattering of protestors at an occasional military funeral or odd media article, but Sean is on every night for an hour.

They need to change the title to HANNITYandcolmes for greater accuracy.

I say Hannity due to his frequency. You may see a smattering of protestors at an occasional military funeral or odd media article, but Sean is on every night for an hour.

They need to change the title to HANNITYandcolmes for greater accuracy.

hah :P

I have never seen a griup of people I want dead more than this group of heartless, anti-American, anti-decent human beings in my life. I Think we'll all agree to that.

It's amazing what's out there...

The group is a bunch of inbreds who protest at military funerals, too. They have forced states to make laws against the practice.

By the way, a scary amount of liberals believe September 11, 2001 was good, too. Just go to any college campus or Hollywood.

Hey, have you been reading Al Franken's Lies And the Lying Liars Who Tell Them?

if they are lying liars, are they telling the truth?... :lol: and what of himself , you sure this book is non-fiction, or is the the book about itself?

By the way, a scary amount of liberals believe September 11, 2001 was good, too.  Just go to any college campus or Hollywood.

I live on a college campus. Where are these people you speak of? I've never met any.