Ari Gold is Back!!! Cadillac to Make a Helluva Appearance in Entourage Movie

U will see the Escalade and Ciel.. but U gotta wonder WHY they didn't get the CT6, ELR, CTS, ATS, and XTS in this film. I think an Elmiraj would have been awesome too. This is a perfect marketing opportunity for the 'Slade and Ciel. Problem is.. the Ciel isn't for effin sale. I personally have had high net worth friends see the Ciel and ElMiraj and straight up call me asking where the hell can they trade their Benz, Jag, BMW, Bentley.. Audi in for one. $h!tt. I'd love to see the CT6 show up on screen with Scarlet Johanssen behind the wheel. 

161z3tx.jpg

2rpz4gg.jpg

291kpw0.jpg

Cadillac-Ciel-In-Entourage-720x340.jpg

• Agree 1

Cadillac really needs to produce the Ciel and El Miraj!

No doubt. Imagine pulling up in one of those. I've been in the driver's seat of a colleague's S63 Coupe and was in love. But I have also pressed my face up against the glass and been simply in the presence of the Elmiraj, Ciel, CT6, and Avenir. If GM had all four in production right now, Cadillac (and Buick) discussions on these forums would take a hard right quick fast and in a hurry, and Smk would crawl away with his tail between his legs

Cadillac should build cars like the El Mirage and Ciel (although called Eldorado) but they don't "DARE" to because the bean counters will veto a low volume, high budget product like this.  And they can't utilize the GM parts portfolio and put a 3.6 liter V6 in a $100,000 car, so that means developing new powertrains that can't be used in other GM vehicles.  Acura, Lexus and Infiniti are in the same boat, they don't stray to far up market or too radical (other than the LF-A), they mostly stick to V6 powered sedans.  Cars like this are what Mercedes does.  Fear not lovers of full size convertibles, the S-class convertible is coming soon.

Cadillac should build cars like the El Mirage and Ciel (although called Eldorado) but they don't "DARE" to because the bean counters will veto a low volume, high budget product like this.  And they can't utilize the GM parts portfolio and put a 3.6 liter V6 in a $100,000 car, so that means developing new powertrains that can't be used in other GM vehicles.  Acura, Lexus and Infiniti are in the same boat, they don't stray to far up market or too radical (other than the LF-A), they mostly stick to V6 powered sedans.  Cars like this are what Mercedes does.  Fear not lovers of full size convertibles, the S-class convertible is coming soon.

Do U sell for Benz? Just wondering. Either way.. I would say that Cadillac as of late have been showing a few exclusive engines coming.. the TT V8 is on its way, and I highly doubt that they will use it anything except Cadillac

Do U sell for Benz? Just wondering. Either way.. I would say that Cadillac as of late have been showing a few exclusive engines coming.. the TT V8 is on its way, and I highly doubt that they will use it anything except Cadillac

I don't work for Benz in anyway.  I do think the TT V8 will be Cadillac only which is good.  But the Germans already have lots of TT V8s, Cadillac needs one now, not in 2020.

I don't work for Benz in anyway.  I do think the TT V8 will be Cadillac only which is good.  But the Germans already have lots of TT V8s, Cadillac needs one now, not in 2020.

Well.. I look forward to the TTV8, but Cadillac isn't leeft out in the cold with the legendary SB V8 either.

the TTV8 is 18 to 24 months away.