1,000th Post Celebration...

Guest YellowJacket894

Guest YellowJacket894

:excl:1,000TH POST!!! :excl:

Never thought I'd reach this point.

So, here's to 1,000 posts of pure crap, pure insight, inverse opinions, failed attempts at scarcasm, sucessful attempts at scarcasm, failed attempts to poke fun at other members and sucessful ones to boot. Here's to posts about music, cars, and bashing Buickman.

And I couldn't have done it without you all. (And Charger4U's Word Association threads. :D) :thumbsup:8):CG_all:

:gitfunky::breakdance::heart:

:smilewide:

Edited by YellowJacket894

:excl:1,000TH POST!!!  :excl:

Never thought I'd reach this point.

So, here's to 1,000 posts of pure crap, pure insight, inverse opinions, failed attempts at scarcasm, sucessful attempts at scarcasm, failed attempt to poke fun at other members and sucessful ones to boot. Here's to posts about music, cars, and bashing Buickman.

And I couldn't have done it without you all.  :thumbsup:  8)

:gitfunky:  :breakdance:  :heart: 

:smilewide:

Congrats!! and "And I couldn't have done it without you all" dont forgot Word Association!

Guest YellowJacket894

Posted Image

Something that was put in one of my favorite posts...

(Yes, I did that. It's by far my best, hands down.)

Um... congrats? I really when I first reached 1000 posts back on the old boards... It was so long ago. I can't quite remember how long ago it was, actually. It's not real feat, though, as I rememeber hitting 2000, then 3000... all on the old boards. Now, since the crash, I've racked up a good 3700 posts thus far. Combine that with all the ones I had before the crash on Invision... and the ones from Snitz. Then, I can't forget the ones that I never got to count because of the lounge post counter being turned off that one time... Same with post counts all together being turned off for a time on Snitz. Damn... I probably have upwards of 9000 posts combined. Sadly, that's still a hell of a lot less than what 98 had just from Invision and Snitz. :lol:

Proud to be # 2, behind Flybrian! :D:P