Ultimate Dream Garage: C&D 10 Best Edition

Two new 'UDG' threads today!! 

With C&D getting up their newest '10 Best' list, I had an idea. The list is really diverse enough that one could assemble a nice little garage with the choices. So with that in mind, let's do so!!

Rules-

1) You have the usual 5 choices.

2) Choices are limited to cars that were included in the 10 Best list. So no Mustang GT, Corvette Z06, etc. However, it can be any iteration of the Camaro, 3, Accord, etc.

3) These are your only vehicles. I know, no trucks/SUV's here, but I have to keep everyone from picking only outright sports cars. 

That's it! Enjoy!

LINKC&D 10 Best

Since we are working with such a small selection, try to be specific on your cars' builds and specs!

Edited by Frisky Dingo

BMW M2-My toy

Mustang gT350R-Own it in combination with my oldest son.  I wanted to give my son my 1966 Mustang Fastback but then sold the Mustang to buy my 1955 Chevrolet 2 door. Shelby  would be cherished, waxed, and babied.

Bolt would be my daily.

Mazda 3 would be for my Daughter Joanna who si graduating in the spring and will need a reliable set of wheels.

Golf R for my wife to daily.

Would need to widen my driveway.....

41 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

Graphite Blue 718 Boxster S w/ PDK and all the sport goodies

2017_porsche_boxster_s_graphite_blue_met

Red Golf Alltrak DSG

VW-Golf-Alltrack.jpg

Yellow Grandsport Coupe Z07 7MT

24a06055e256043107915a8c721e5ca21567b262

PDK would be my choice here also...Porsche gets this one right.