Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Faraday Future Reveal at CES

G. David Felt
Staff Writer Alternative Energy - www.CheersandGears.com

Faraday Future Reveal at CES

Faraday has been emailing me daily the last few days about their big reveal at CES tomorrow Jan 3rd. Here is their latest email about their new auto. I have to say that this back lit image reminds me of the car in Demolition Man.

Exciting times for EV's this year!

FaradayFutureCESReveal.jpg

At 15:20 is where the actual presentation begins with Nick.

36:02 they show their self parking with no one in the car, VERY COOL. 

EPA rated at 378 miles per Charge for the 130kWh battery pack.

1050HP or 783 kW motors. 2.39 seconds on 0-60.

58:36 they finally bring the car on stage and show off the 0-60 speed.

1hr 01:50 they cover the drag of .25 and how every point reduced is a 12 mile gain in battery range.

1hr 8 min they start showing off the production and details of the car and then finally bring the actual auto on the stage at 1hr 11:30 min.

1:20:00 they show off the interior and talk about the car, rear doors are suicide doors. Interior is very roomy it looks like and I think cool.

The whole thing is great to watch, the last 30 min is probably what most will want to see as they tour the auto for everyone.

FF91 deliveries will begin in March 2017.

28 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

I dont like the way it looks....its an SUV type thing...YUK!

But everything about it, if true, is awesome...

Ill still drool over a now 5 year old design in a Tesla Model S.

Tesla S I can barely fit in the front seat and due to the lack of head room the back seat is a failure for me. This as you say and it is a CUV auto has a great drag of .25, 378 miles battery pack and clearly some serious internal room. Love the Suicide Doors.

35 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

I dont like the way it looks....its an SUV type thing...YUK!

But everything about it, if true, is awesome...

Ill still drool over a now 5 year old design in a Tesla Model S.

I must have missed it, but how does the interior look like?

I mentioned Tesla, but I recall that when Tesla was presenting the Model S, they were also flaunting a recharging station program...

Faraday Future....not so much!!!

6 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Tesla S I can barely fit in the front seat and due to the lack of head room the back seat is a failure for me. This as you say and it is a CUV auto has a great drag of .25, 378 miles battery pack and clearly some serious internal room. Love the Suicide Doors.

Yeah...I could see where a SUV thingy might be a better design than a sedan.

Seeing as I am a small dude, a midsized sedan works best for me, while a SUV thingy works best for you as you are a giant!!!

All is good...different needs for different people!

Ill praise the Faraday....this Faraday SUV thingy looks 1000000000000000 times better than the Tesla Model X!!!

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

I must have missed it, but how does the interior look like?

I mentioned Tesla, but I recall that when Tesla was presenting the Model S, they were also flaunting a recharging station program...

Faraday Future....not so much!!!

Yeah...I could see where a SUV thingy might be a better design than a sedan.

Seeing as I am a small dude, a midsized sedan works best for me, while a SUV thingy works best for you as you are a giant!!!

All is good...different needs for different people!

Ill praise the Faraday....this Faraday SUV thingy looks 1000000000000000 times better than the Tesla Model X!!!

Totally agree with you, way better than Tesla X. We need both, EV sedans and suvs.

6 hours ago, FAPTurbo said:

unreleased vapourware concepts always look cool

If they truly meet their March 2017 and start delivery of the auto's then far from Vaporware, but I get your point.