Hennesey Venom F5

balthazar

Popping out at SEMA, Henneessey doubles down on building the quickest & fastest car in the world. Bugatti; take heed.

7.4TT V8, 1600 HP / 1300 TRQ, 2950 lbs.

0-186 in less than 10 seconds, 0-250-0 in less than 30.

Top speed : 301.  
For reference, the previous Venom GT already eclipsed Bugatti back in 2014, having been clocked at 270.49 MPH.  Bugatti is said to still be working on it's response. Now it needs an upgraded response.  Perhaps they might start off by building a supercar that doesn't weigh 5000 lbs.

Slated production is 24 units, at $1.6 million per for the 'base' car.

0c841e9bfecc62f9d409302f4e4edf55.jpg

Edited by balthazar
  • Agree 1

Freakin Awesome!!! :metal: 

Where is Mercedes-Benz response? I do not see them building anything this freakin awesome, fast, crazy and just totally Engineering Supreme! :metal: 

46 minutes ago, balthazar said:

Not all announced future cars are "vaporware". The F5 is not that big of a jump over the 1450-HP GT, so it's not like the company (in business since 1991) has no experience at these levels.

We keep on shytting on Elon Musk for being late on his deliveries and some of us even call him an snake oil salesman. A Shyster.

As I have learned about what the term "snake oil salesman" means over the years...and seen this type of charlatan depicted in old Western Cowboy movies.

It is befitting that Johhny boy sells his dreams and steals the money of his paying customers headquartered in Houston. Yes...Texas and westerns go hand in hand.

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/wpqymry/

https://jalopnik.com/ex-employees-say-hennessey-is-a-bigger-mess-than-you-ev-1778134112

His company might be in business since 1991, building extremely fast Vipers, Corvettes, Escalades and Exorcist Camaros from time to time...sometimes he just outright frauds his paying customers by ripping parts off of one customer's car and putting that part on another car and replacing the missing part with an inferior part. And worse things than that...since 1991.

Although the man has a knack and knows how to make cars go fast..and he knows how to sell that dream PERFECTLY...the man is not a very honest man.

Like @Cubical-aka-Moltar said...I doubt that Dieter is worried all that much.

I think Dieter is more worried what the Bow-Tie boys are doing with the Vette.

And Im sure Johnny boy will get his hands on that Vette and make THAT Vette go faster and quicker...its just that people plunking down money for one from Johnny's shop, prolly will get a dud...or wont get one at all.

Edited by oldshurst442

The ONLY thing I enjoyed from him was this commercial he did with the Camaro.

I still get a giggle from it! The song, knowing that this car is targeting the Devilish trio from Mopar. The dark scene. The burn out. It hits all  my rock-n-roll and muscle car buttons!

Ive used Hennessey performance cars in the past helping me present my arguments, not as a testament to his abilities...but as a testament as how easily  V8 engines could be modded to achieve great performance.

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Like 1

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings