American Idol...

David Hasslehof was in the American Idol audience. :lol:

Macia called me over so I'd watch the last 0.25 min of

the finale of the show and I see Hasslehof in the

audience. Shouldn't he be at home getting ready to

make Knight Rider the big screen motion picture. :P

Taylor seems like a really cool dude, I'm happy for him.

He's the kind of person I'd love to have at one of my

partys. He's got more personality than most lead singers

who have already made it.

David Hasslehof was in the American Idol audience. :lol:

Macia called me over so I'd watch the last 0.25 min of

the finale of the show and I see Hasslehof in the

audience. Shouldn't he be at home getting ready to

make Knight Rider the big screen motion picture. :P

I JUST ABOUT soiled myself WHEN I SAW THE HOFFER because about 5 minutes before I saw that, I said to my wife..."I bet THE HOFFER is even here tonight"!!!!!

And time stood still.

I called it perfectly! And then I saw an interview with the hoffer after. he was clearly high out of his mind.

Prince was a surprise.

Nice to see Dionne. Too bad they couldn't get Whitney...she was at home doing some crack.

Burt Bacharach had sheet music on his piano. Dude writes like 50 gazillion grammy award winning hits and can't remember the music?

Help me out here....WHY DID TAYLOR WIN?

Katharine has the whole package. Insanely 'sell all your belongings and take up Buddha for her' gorgeous......tremendous voice. HUGE SMILE. nice place to put coats. A little bit of a lounge singer....but all of American Idol has gone that way.

Carrie......please OH PLEASE don't tell me they did a face job on her nice puffy cheeks and that they didn't give her Hilary Duff monster teeth veneers!!!!!

separated at birth

KATHARINE MCPHEE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and THE DONNAS BRETT ANDERSON

Posted Image

Posted Image

and christina ricci too

Edited by regfootball

Posted Image

Booooinniinininngggg! :yes:

Listening to yesterday's broadcast, the only one I've watched in the whole 'look at me I can sing' show, I was wincing at how many flats Kat was tipping. I agreed with Simon at the end, that Taylor had basically won the contest. I'll put it another way...if you could hear Kat sing, but couldn't see her singing, would you vote for her over Taylor's rich vocals? Well, your opinion only matters if you vote, and I'm Canadian, so it doesn't matter what I think. I would still pick Taylor anyway. I think the watered-down scene could do without just another 'pop' princess.

Wow... I'd love to get a close encounter with that Beaver. :wink:

ShaddowDog: exactly.

Beavers are good for only one thing:  chewing into wood until it falls down.  Then they drag it off somewhere.  Bleh.

It's been a few weeks since you hit a homerun like

that, classic OCNBLU... glad I could help set that

one up for you! :wink:

*Crosses legs nervously*