September 2019: Volvo Car USA

ROCKLEIGH, N.J. (Oct 1, 2019) - Volvo Car USA LLC (VCUSA) reported U.S. sales of 9,323 vehicles for the month of September, an increase of 7 percent from the same period last year. Year-to-date VCUSA has sold 77,432 vehicles, an increase of 4.7 percent from the previous year. September marks nine months of year-over-year growth.

“Volvo’s growth continues amid market volatility thanks to great design, safety and a relentless focus on the post-purchase customer experience.” said Anders Gustafsson, President and CEO, Volvo Car USA & Senior Vice President Americas.

Volvo sedans bucked the industry trend in the United States, with the S60 mid-sized sedan and S90 full-sized sedan posting impressive percentage gains over September 2018. The XC90 was the most popular car in September, up 18.2 percent, selling 2,935 cars. The XC60 followed with 2,253 cars and the S60 with 1,614 vehicles sold.

About Volvo Car USA

On 10/1/2019 at 5:52 PM, Robert Hall said:

I'm in love w/ their wagons...their sedans are really nice also, IMO.  Don't know how they drive, but I love the interior and exterior styling. 

The wagons are fantastic. I'd love a V90 CC

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings