17 Terrorists arrested in Ontario

17 terrorists were arrested today. They had 3 tonnes of Ammonium nitrate which is 3 times the amount of the Oklahoma City bombing. The police said they won't release the targets. They also had a cellphone detonator it looked like. They were all form Canada and someone apparently worked for Atomic Energy Canada.

I saw the headline.  What could anyone have against Canada?

Well we got our troops taking a leading role in Afghanistan...

But also these young guys they caught were probably pissed off with how the West treats Muslim's and just wanted to attack the nearest Anglo-Christian popualtion...

Some gratitude huh? The country is nice enough to let you immigrate and help you on your way through life and you decide to try and blow it and its population up... :nono:

I hope they get what's coming to them.

I saw the headline.  What could anyone have against Canada?

Well.. the fact that they have close ties with the US and the fact that it's a Western nation.

Pretty scary. I would assume that Toronto wasn't the only target. Niagara Falls is about an hour south and it produces a lot of electricity for both Ontario and the Northern US. Fortunately, security at both power projects is extremely tight.

I dont know but they did have targets in Ontario. The police won't release that info but the people believe the Parliament Buildings in Ottawa and the Spy Agency in Toronto were targets. They were also Canadian citizens who were born in Canada but some did immigrate here I believe. They weren't planning for a US attack, but for a Canadian attack. The RCMP was supposedly behind the delivery of the ammonium nitrate in an undercover police operation.

Edited by american_revolution_2005

Anne Murray. All day. Every day.

:word::lol2:

Plus, they probably got sick of hearing Nickleback and Avril Lavigne on the radio 24/7...

Who the hell knows... they probably have something against Bryan Adams as well... I'll be honest, after hearing "Run to You" over and over again, I've felt like killing someone... but that's what Grand Theft Auto games are for. ^_^

Drown them in a vat of pig's blood.

That would be the ultimate F&%$-YOU! to some Muslim extremist scum.

70 virgins? I think not. Posted Image

This really does not surprize me. . . they have a plan and it's really going to be easy for them to do whatever they want. . . sad but true. The live like us and use our technology aginst us and now with internet phones they'll be untouchable. :banghead:

It's good to see the RCMP foiled them and hopefully they can catch the rest.