haha, toyota flaming...

so well i just got back from hawaii...

but my mom tells me that while i was gone, my dad goes to wash his toyota tundra, i guess it was a pretty hot day, and as he sprayed down the front windsheild it cracks from one corner to the next...

:banghead:

so they get it replaced....

:o

without taking it to the dealership to replace, 29k miles...

I've heard a few examples of this, myself... considering I've been pouring water over frozen windshields for years & have never cracked one... have been washing cars for years in the Georgia heat & never cracked one... it's odd & rather frightening!

That happened when I was washing our 82 Malibu Classic one day when I was a boy... the crack went down the center of the windshield... perfectly. It actually looked like a calc equation graphed... and of course, being that I took calc in highschool 11 years ago, I can't remember what it was.

Maybe x^2 = y^2.. I don't remember. Or maybe it was the graph for tangent. Whatever.