Sign in to follow this  
Newbiewar

haha, toyota flaming...

8 posts in this topic

so well i just got back from hawaii...

but my mom tells me that while i was gone, my dad goes to wash his toyota tundra, i guess it was a pretty hot day, and as he sprayed down the front windsheild it cracks from one corner to the next...

:banghead:

so they get it replaced....

:o

without taking it to the dealership to replace, 29k miles...

The exact same thing happened with my friends' Sequoia. It has a huge crack all the way from one side too the other. Maybe this is a big problem. The Tundra and Sequoia share looks and parts. This could be something possibly if more people were affected?

I've heard a few examples of this, myself... considering I've been pouring water over frozen windshields for years & have never cracked one... have been washing cars for years in the Georgia heat & never cracked one... it's odd & rather frightening!

That happened when I was washing our 82 Malibu Classic one day when I was a boy... the crack went down the center of the windshield... perfectly. It actually looked like a calc equation graphed... and of course, being that I took calc in highschool 11 years ago, I can't remember what it was.

Maybe x^2 = y^2.. I don't remember. Or maybe it was the graph for tangent. Whatever.

Yup, tangent:

Posted Image

yea... i already told my mom, that Toyota had some recalls on their windows, i was merly refering the the 05 tc scion..

haha she thought twice about that it might not had been her husbands/my dads fault

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this