Nissan North America Sales Increase 28.2% in June
- Nissan Division achieves record June sales -
FRANKLIN, Tenn. - Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) today reported June U.S. sales of 92,237 units versus 71,940 units a year earlier, up 28.2 percent. Nissan Division sales increased 24.6 percent for the month at 81,801 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 66.1 percent over the prior year, to 10,436 units.
- Nissan Division posted 81,801 sales, a June record and up 24.6 percent from last June's 65,659 units.
- Nissan Juke sales of 3,101 units represented an increase of 52.7 percent from the prior year, a June record.
- Nissan Rogue also achieved best-ever June sales, with 10,999 units marking a 46.8 percent increase over June 2011.
- Nissan Altima sales of 21,812 increased 11.7 percent from year-ago.
- All vehicles in Nissan's truck, SUV and crossover lineup posted sales increases, with trucks collectively posting a 38 percent rise in June from a year ago.
"Nissan's sales increase of almost 25 percent in June was driven by double-digit gains for the majority of models across our lineup," said Al Castignetti, vice president and general manager, Nissan Division. "We expect our momentum to continue into July, the first full month of sales for our all-new 2013 Nissan Altima, which is our most innovative mid-size sedan ever."