Buick site NOT updated for 2007

trinacriabob

Tried to go onto the Buick site to "build a whatever".  2006 colors, fabrics, etc. still show up.  When will the 2007 data AND PRICES come to this site?  Any info?  Buick...you're late!

180712[/snapback]

i though paulie said ....later this month... because he used the "contact us" thin gon the website

According to the person who got back to me from the website, they said it would be updated August 15th.

Patience Rob, the 15th isn't over yet. I remember last year the site was to be updated, but it didn't appear until later in the day. So, perhaps they had a delay.

I'd like to see 2007 photos and info up there, but I can be patient for a day or two more :)

Well, it's only August...be patient...the '07 Buicks and Pontiacs aren't on sale yet, are they?

181459[/snapback]

Well, I don't know. Buicks have been coming later in the year the past few years, so maybe they update their website as late as possible because of that. Like, the Lucerne didn't get produced until October/Novemberish, and I think the LaCrosse came late as well.

Anyhow, I'm getting frustrated as I want to see new pics! :)

Anyhow, I'm getting frustrated as I want to see new pics! :)

181517[/snapback]

Ormai sono un po' stanco d'aspettare. Penso che le proprie macchine arriveranno abbastanza presto. Che cosa c'e con Buick che non aggiorna il sito? Cretini.

Buick STILL has not updated their website...there is still a Glacier Metallic Blue which we know is defunct next year. But Pontiac has, because I am getting pricing Grand Prix pricing!

Get with the program, Buick!

BUICK site updated! Looks like today, August 29 (which happens to be Katrina's 1 year anniversary :( ) .

At any rate, not much of a price increase on the LaCrosse. Even then, it would be offset by the price drop in the Comfort and Convenience package which now lists at $ 690 (unless it has been decontented).

Hey...opinion sought....does the Slatestone Metallic have blue in it per your opinion? If so, could it take the tan interior or do I need to stick to the gray interior? I think both are allowed. Also, the cloth looks nicer than last years.

Price yourself a Buick!